Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Concert

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres the story.
Last nite i was at a rock concert with a couple of mates.
We were standing waiting for the first band to come on and people are still comin into the hall. Two girls my age come up and stand beside me. I recognise one of them from the ticket line and start talkin to her. No gd conversation but then all my mates start gettn into her.
They say she likes me but i cant get near her bcause by this stage the hall is crowded. They start tellin me to go over and lick her ear and i laugh it off. then they get her number and i dont.

when the concert ends i ask her if she has email and get an abrubt no.
what should i do?

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your boys are already all over that and you're too late man, let them have their fun and brush off your shoulders. Find a new, better looking lass that you don't have to waste your time on competing over.

Lick her ear? I hope you know her pretty well. I got socked in the face last night pulling two girls in fight off of each other and they can pack more of a punch than u think.

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
my post there didnt really explain it well. OK. I know she has some kind of attraction for me and i caught her staring a few times.
My mate has her number
should i
ask him for it and fone her?
tell him to txt her and give her my nom?

I can't let her pass by me she is just so beautiful.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't let her pass by me she is just so beautiful.
Think about her passing a fart. Is she still so incredibly beautiful?

My mate has her number
should i
ask him for it and fone her?
How about you respect your buddy and let him have his shot at her, since he made a move before you did. Accept your loss and move on.