Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Concentration

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't' know but recently ive seem to have difficulty concentrating in general. Like i dont' seem to remember having this problem last year.
It might seem far fetched but may it have to do with going to gym and bulking. Because honestly that's the only thing ive done differently these last 4 months than other months.
If not anyone have any tips to improve concentration.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your diet like? Four years ago my diet suddenly changed to fried stuff and cheese and I had no energy and couldn't focus for a long time on anything. As soon as I went back to a more balanced diet those problems went away.

Try taking a multivitamin supplement every day for a week and see if that changes anything. If so then the problem is probably your diet. Also make sure you're drinking enough water outside meals.

Coach Marshall

Reaction score
Check your hydration for sure. We all need to be drinking 60 ounces of water per day, which is about 8 cups. The more muscle you have, the greater demand for water within your body. The brain is also like a muscle, it does not perform well in a dehydrated state. Concentration problems and headaches are common ailments associated with general dehydration.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PhunGar said:
I don't' know but recently ive seem to have difficulty concentrating in general. Like i dont' seem to remember having this problem last year.
It might seem far fetched but may it have to do with going to gym and bulking. Because honestly that's the only thing ive done differently these last 4 months than other months.
If not anyone have any tips to improve concentration.
200 mg of caffeine or a little bit of yohimbine (emphasis on just a "little" bit, especially at first LOL)

Sleeping at least 6-8 hours every night?

Melatonin/ zinc/magnesium deficient?

Eating your protein every 2-3 hours or 4 hours at the latest?

Staying hydrated ?

Are you gay?

Taking in some omega 3s/good fats everyday?

PhunGar

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks
its probally the water thing because my diet is better i feel more active just can't concentrate. I tend go without water for a long period of time so i'll try that.
And yes i do take a multivitamin i don't know if i really feel a difference or that im so used to it i don't know what it feels like to not be on it for a extended period of time.

also whats yohimbine????? I do get about 6-8 hours depending on the day sometimes its 6 sometimes its 8-9

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Testestorone definitely has an adverse effect on concentration levels.

Its one of the few negative impacts. The difference your seeing is the extra testostorone from bulking.

Exercise, 30 minute cardio daily or twice daily works to keep your mind in good check. I only do it during stress time in my academic life, but i can for sure a feel a difference in my concentration levels. Prolonged cardio has negative effects on testostorone, so imo its only good for certain occasions.

Sleep is the other big thing. Enough of it regularly.

Apart from that multivitamins and water, but thats general advice.