Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

compulsive lying plate

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a current plate, and tbh Im more interested in the psychology behind it, than anything else, shes useless as anything else.

shes a compulsive liar, but to top it off she forwards information of the total opposite of the lie without you asking. why would she do this?

ie: I know shes gone away for the weekend with her ex (this is fine) she told me she was going with friends, however I know damn right shes sitting in the passenger seat of his car.

then when she arrives at the destination out the blue she will message me, "that her ex is kicking off and on the way, to her and her girlfriends" (i did not dig for info)

Im sitting their in amazement cause i know damn right hes there already there.

why would she forward this, and not just tell me anything at all.

she did it the other night aswell "he offered to do me tea tonight, I told him to kick rocks" turns out he was at her house all night.

does she live in some narcassist fantasy world??

also I remember 3 weeks ago she actually told me that he had asked her away for the night and she told him NO.

turns out shes gone away with him after she forwarded me the info she declined him.

I just cant figure out why she doesnt say nothing at all

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I can add now, apparently oversharing information of the opposite behaviour is that of a compulsive liar.

for instance she still doesn't know I know shes with him, shes just randomly messaged.

"got a twin room , girls think i'm the one sleeping on one of the singles lol"

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
plates are females you forget all about em once they not with you bro. When they back in your realm you smash em and cut them lose again. Dont break your head over damaged females.
you fvckin with a looney tune. Chicks that still hang out with dudes that have put their d!ck in em are no good.
I would honestly just give her the walking papers even if she was a plate.
I dont need that sh!t in my life right now

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compulsive lying is a mental a disease. I knew a guy like that once. He would lie about things for no particular reason. For example, he would tell his girlfriend that he was going grocery shopping while he was actually going to the gym. There was no advantage to him, as far as I could tell, in pretending that he was going to the grocery store. Yet, he would lie anyway.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compulsive lying is a mental a disease. I knew a guy like that once. He would lie about things for no particular reason. For example, he would tell his girlfriend that he was going grocery shopping while he was actually going to the gym. There was no advantage to him, as far as I could tell, in pretending that he was going to the grocery store. Yet, he would lie anyway.
yeah this is what shes like, I noticed the other day when I called her out on some hypocrisy, instead of being shocked, she did that little creepy smerk. I think its called Duppers delight.

its like she was excited she was caught

Billtx49

Reaction score
It doesn’t really matter why she lies. It should only take up a man’s mental space as being her disrespect, and that equals a Next…

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t really matter why she lies. It should only take up a man’s mental space as her disrespect, and that equals a Next…
fair point, weird thing is she will travel an hour to see me & bring gift, so obviously Im not "Beta" in her mind

strange species

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compulsive lying is a mental a disease. I knew a guy like that once. He would lie about things for no particular reason.
My own sister thinking I was home in Ks. Our houses are 150-yards apart. Told my daughter I was on my front porch getting drunk with my friend. But I was sitting on the couch with my daughter in Ca with my dip**** sister on speaker.

Dip**** didn't know I made an emergency Beeline on my KTM to help out my kid 1500 miles away. TOP THAT!

Billtx49

Reaction score
fair point, weird thing is she will travel an hour to see me & bring gift, so obviously Im not "Beta" in her mind
That kind of extreme push / pull from a woman Will eventually drive a man close to insanity if he has feelings for and allows her to remain in his life …