“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Complicated

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
Why do women have to be and make everything so complicated?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

InspirationMan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Washington-USA
Life is life, you live and you die.
If everything were simple, there would be no fun in living.
With chaos comes thrill--
With repetition comes boredom--

(warning- large generalization on my part, this is JUST my opinion, please keep flaming to a minimum):

Women catch on to the idea of 'life' far sooner in life than men do and they wish to experience it in the funnest way possible. What better way to have fun than to make the world as complicated as possible so you never know what will happen next.

A predictable life is a boring life~~~
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
one word

Drama
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
I suppose that makes sense in a wierd kind of way
 

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Men know how to use the thing between their legs, women know how to complicate things.

Anybody got a better explanation? I'd really love to hear it!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Whining or ranting shows a lack of responsibility. Learn how women work and adapt to it. Don't complain about your failure to understand them.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
It doesn't have to be. You can get a blow-j0b or fuK with a H0s for just $50-125. Expensive? It takes about 3-5 dates to get at least oral action. By then you've spent well over $100 in time and energy to get that.

So if that girl you're chasing isn't giving you the honey or relationship - bang a h0.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
lol
 
Top