The way i see it, when a girl meets a guy she runs a little check list in her mind.. it goes something like this:
Oh, he is tall, good..check
I see a very athletic body, nice..check
His smile is perfect.. check
He had clear skin... check.. and so on.
So when a girl is finally done checking off the stuff she cares about, she forms a perception of you.. and decides (rather quickly) whethever you two will fukk. This range isnt just "yes/no" however. A lot of guys fall into "I am not sure yet. I have to find out more about him" territory, this is where YOU are the one who makes it or breaks it.
When looking at yoursel consider what things you lack in, and try to make the great parts stand out. Say, you are short..start lifting/grooming/dressing better to make for it. However, most of the things that you lack in can and shall be fixed. Im wearing braces right now..why? I love smiling, and girls love it too.
So stop asking "is lifting essential to my game?" .. "does my height count when meeting a girl? or "Will she like me if i am overweight?" Start focusing on the whole thing, slowly making every part of it better. This is exactly how you raise the standards..this is how you get better looking women.
Oh, he is tall, good..check
I see a very athletic body, nice..check
His smile is perfect.. check
He had clear skin... check.. and so on.
So when a girl is finally done checking off the stuff she cares about, she forms a perception of you.. and decides (rather quickly) whethever you two will fukk. This range isnt just "yes/no" however. A lot of guys fall into "I am not sure yet. I have to find out more about him" territory, this is where YOU are the one who makes it or breaks it.
When looking at yoursel consider what things you lack in, and try to make the great parts stand out. Say, you are short..start lifting/grooming/dressing better to make for it. However, most of the things that you lack in can and shall be fixed. Im wearing braces right now..why? I love smiling, and girls love it too.
So stop asking "is lifting essential to my game?" .. "does my height count when meeting a girl? or "Will she like me if i am overweight?" Start focusing on the whole thing, slowly making every part of it better. This is exactly how you raise the standards..this is how you get better looking women.