"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

competition with the older guys for girls my age

Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Mississippi - home of boredom
I was playing battle of the bands last weekend and this really hot girl HB9+ who I had met once before comes in and says "Hey" and comes over to give me a hug. It took me a second to realize who she was and I remembered her name and we sat and chatted for awhile before I had to go on stage. I was still flirting with her while I was on stage through "eye sex" and we talked some more when I finished playing. Later that night I noticed a few guys all ages 20-22 flirting with her and she was smiling and flirting back. When I walked by she barely looked up at me. When they weren't around she was back to flirting like normal. Although I didn't center myself around her, I was around talking to my friends. I walked by her once when she had her back turned and I walked up behind her and massaged her shoulders for just a second, walked off, looked back and "eye sexed" her, never stopping. Told her bye before I left and while she didn't seem cold... she seemed colder then than she did at the beggining of the night. I made some stupid moves. After all she DID invite me to sit there with her and those guys but I had friends waiting on me across the room and I would rather not sat at a crowded table unless I was sure she would be beside me for me to mack on. Pick me apart
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Later that night I noticed a few guys all ages 20-22 flirting with her and she was smiling and flirting back. When I walked by she barely looked up at me.
This should have been your clue to forget her. I promise you she played this same game with every other guy that paid her any attention. You should have ignored her a$$ after this point. Walking up behind her and massaging her shoulders? Big no, no....
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by BrokenTrustDrummer
thanks for all the advice. and yes... i have been picked apart, but in a nice way ;-)
It's all good bro. We've all been there...
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
WHY DO YOU CARE!?! EITHER MOVE ON OR DO HER, wtf are you thinking about.

WHO CARES!??!! Do your move or fvck off.
 
Top