Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Competition Anxiety is essential

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An ex gf came into town. I hosted her. Went to a club that she used to be a bottle service girl at. She loved the attention that she was getting from ex co workers ( male and female). One female co worker wanted to show her the new renovations. Ex gf told me to follow her but somehow I got lost in the crowd.

She did not stop to wait or anything. She just went on going. I was pissed and embarrased but I knew the game. She KNOWS that I HATE clubs and was only going to make her happy. Now im standing akwardly at a club surrounded by kids in their 20s.

This was make or break. So decided to start dancing by myself at the bar. This cute girl next to me started talking to me and we exchanged info.

While we were exchanging info the ex was right behind me watching.

Later that night she kept bringing up how pissed she was that I was talking with that girl. She made me promise to not text the girl. She later admitted that " she liked it" even though she was angry. Catching me turned her on.

The point of this long story is that competiton anxiety is essential. The other point is that 99.9% of attractive women will abuse their power over you if they have any type of leverage. Act accordingly.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hate clubs you ain't a player stop tryna act like one.
Not quite sure I understand what you are saying. I hate clubs because I spent my 20s in too many clubs and im old now. Plus bars are much better for picking up women than clubs.

Clubs are corny.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Later that night she kept bringing up how pissed she was that I was talking with that girl. She made me promise to not text the girl. She later admitted that " she liked it" even though she was angry. Catching me turned her on.

The point of this long story is that competiton anxiety is essential. The other point is that 99.9% of attractive women will abuse their power over you if they have any type of leverage. Act accordingly.

Course she liked it , women love the idea of another woman wanting what they have

its like the greatest backhanded compliment for them because it proves she has done her primal duty and selecting well

Also it stirs up emotion in them and we all know what that does ...