"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Competition Anxiety is essential

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
An ex gf came into town. I hosted her. Went to a club that she used to be a bottle service girl at. She loved the attention that she was getting from ex co workers ( male and female). One female co worker wanted to show her the new renovations. Ex gf told me to follow her but somehow I got lost in the crowd.

She did not stop to wait or anything. She just went on going. I was pissed and embarrased but I knew the game. She KNOWS that I HATE clubs and was only going to make her happy. Now im standing akwardly at a club surrounded by kids in their 20s.

This was make or break. So decided to start dancing by myself at the bar. This cute girl next to me started talking to me and we exchanged info.

While we were exchanging info the ex was right behind me watching.

Later that night she kept bringing up how pissed she was that I was talking with that girl. She made me promise to not text the girl. She later admitted that " she liked it" even though she was angry. Catching me turned her on.

The point of this long story is that competiton anxiety is essential. The other point is that 99.9% of attractive women will abuse their power over you if they have any type of leverage. Act accordingly.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
3,729
Reaction score
3,565
Age
41
If you hate clubs you ain't a player stop tryna act like one.
Not quite sure I understand what you are saying. I hate clubs because I spent my 20s in too many clubs and im old now. Plus bars are much better for picking up women than clubs.

Clubs are corny.
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Later that night she kept bringing up how pissed she was that I was talking with that girl. She made me promise to not text the girl. She later admitted that " she liked it" even though she was angry. Catching me turned her on.

The point of this long story is that competiton anxiety is essential. The other point is that 99.9% of attractive women will abuse their power over you if they have any type of leverage. Act accordingly.

Course she liked it , women love the idea of another woman wanting what they have

its like the greatest backhanded compliment for them because it proves she has done her primal duty and selecting well

Also it stirs up emotion in them and we all know what that does ...
 
Top