Community Field Reports: Mandatory to join

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ehhh I'm satisfied. here you go:
I met this HB 8.5 through my friends girl, shed tried to set me up before and I crashed-and-burned[the friend was weird]. This time i spoke to the girl online prior to meeting.
We exchanged pics[lame, I agree] and got to talking and she seemed to be enjoying me very much and vice versa, baddass chick.

So I invited her, my friend and his girlfriend all to my house for an afternoon chill-sesh[I had plans for the night already].
They came over and it was BEAT AS SH!T here lol, we palyed pool alittle, i tried to spit my game and it wasn't working i thought.
So she suggested a walk so we walked and I showed them a recently abandoned house[and the couple went and like ****ed in the backroom]..leavign us walking around the house.
my game finally tried to go smooth adn she was digging me. She told em upfront though that shes "Trying to be a good girl today, but next time it'll be her ripping her shirt off" hahaha. SO i jsut kinoed ehr lightly[it was COMPLETELY unreturned...i was thinking i had no game all day.
We came back, chilled some more and when it came time to leave i was kinda pissed cause she was unresposive all day, so i lightly huged her.
Her friend whispers "pat, go ****ing kiss her" lol n tells her to wait up...
So I go aroudn the corner, get a very-nice hug and she kissed me[i went 40 she went 60 haha].
i was shocked. good day.

that work?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guess i'll do a quickie on here

went to prom friday night, and let me tell you, stagging prom was the best idea i've had in months. spent the whole night doing whatever i wanted, with no responsibility to anyone but myself.

danced with HB 8 friend, grinding like theres no tommorow. she was looking really fine in this purple silk thing. her friend was the real prize though, HB9 from out of town and this girl was like a clone of eva longoria. :D

so i did a little dancing with the two of them, then caught HB9 at their table on her way back from the bathroom to chat her up a bit. turns out shes a big time dancer (which is where she knows my friend from)

gawd, dancers are sooo fit...

anyways, get her back on the floor, give her a slow dance, she's alternating staring into my eyes and hugging me close to her. I can tell she's aching for me, so i play her a little, lean in like for a kiss but then bite her shoulder. the first time it kinda freaked her a bit, but then she relaxed and played along with me (careful, next time i'll bite back) etc, etc

anyways, had a blast, prom ends, going to the big afterparty. HB9 says shes planning to go to the same one, so i say maybe i'll see her there, big smiles, sweet this girl is mine.

unfortunately, HB8 decided after they left that she wanted to go home (the guy she went with got pissed at her for hanging out with other guys) and HB9, who knows no one, goes home with her friend.

fukk me..... no number.... email.... nothing

i've tried replaying this one, and i guess i should have just asked for her cell or something, in case i didn't see her later. but alas, this one slipped through my fingers.

in the words of homer, as quoted by senor fingers, as quoted by me "D'OH!"

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright sorry for not posting earlier but as you know sosuave was down.

Two girls and two of my friends come over. The one girl is a 8 that I'm interested in. We start watching a movie and I start making some jokes and some kino. (sorry I don't remember the conversation better.) And for some reason when I get up the other girl takes my seat next to her. I was thinking wtf? We go on the trampoline, bounce around for a bit. I'm getting some mad kino in and finally sit down. I put my arm around her and get close. The other girl starts making kino with me too...I found out that she's interested too. Anyways I was going to go for the makeout but a good time didn't seem to arise, yeah I know slap me. It ended with a hug and caress.

Guys keep on bringing some stories in, you gotta get out there. :cheer:

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
gawd, dancers are sooo fit...
yep. I went to prom with/am dating one...that was a fun night.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Comeback Kid
Similar situation here. I still flirt a little, but right now, I'm "laying back" and if the window of opportunity opens , I'll jump through it and see where I can go from there.

Sooner rather than later (I have a lot of tests now), I hopefully should be using my lady charm once again.
You will never fiind that window of opportunity unless you go out and find it.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaine
You will never fiind that window of opportunity unless you go out and find it.
Oh yeah, I'll "go for it", but for the time being (last month of school), I will be more relaxed. I am lifting a lot over the summer and when I go back to school in September, I should see a bit more attraction.

Based on the last new thread I started (How to solve her puzzle), me and my hopes of the girl I like now going out appear done for now, so I won't aggresively pursue a possible LTR until school starts next year (or over the summer if I see someone) - I am going to be the new and improved TCK (The Comeback Kid) by the time I drive into school next year.

Last edited:

coolguy676767

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I dont really have any approaches, but I do have 3 interesting situations, all of which are online, I know that in person is better, but they just happened to turn out like this.

Girl #1 I have known her for a while, we talk on the phone occassionally, I think we both no this is going no where serious but that there is definiately just physical attraction. I would say she is a 6. So I text mess. her while I was in class, normally I would just call. Anyways here how it goes with text messages,

Me: Hey you wanna go hang out tonight,
Girl #1: Yeah
Me: Then maybe afterwards we can fool around in my car if your parents are going to be home.
Girl #1:Yeah my parents are going to be home so it has to be in the car, but it will be fun
Me: Yeah I know it will casue you cant resist me
Girl #1: haha, ok well I will text you back later to tell you if I can go

couple hours later

Girl #1: Yeah I dont think I can go
Me: why?
Girl #1: Becuase my friends came over and she is going to spend the night for personal reasons
Me: Alright well so your parents are still going to be home
Girl #1: Yeah
Me: Well how bout all 3 of us go out somewhere and we can still fool around in my car, and she can join in if she wants ;), lol
Girl #1: Haha, well let me find out, I will txt you back in 20 min, I got alot of stuff to do, let me check
Me: Alright you do that, well yeah I am serious if she want to join in and she is hot than thats cool with me

END

Now I dont care about this girl as a G/F and she knows this so I wasnt hesistant to ask this, but I havent heard from her since, now I know from talking to her before that this friend, although I never met her does have some family problems, but I havent heard from her since she said she would contact me in 20 minutes, so either she blew me off, or something really did come up and she got busy, or she got pissed off of how serious I was trying to get her friend to come in on the action.

Girl #2

I met this girl off of myspace, I met her through a friend and she is damn hot and goes to my high school, but since school just ended my only method of getting her number is through aim, since I met her through a friend but not in person, but I have seen many of her pictures. She is hot enough that I am willing to put up an effort to seeing if I can get with her even through aim. The problem the conversation was going great, but all of a sudden I wrote a few things, nothing that would hurt her feelings or anything just small talk aout music or somthing, and she didnt reply,so I was like are u there after about 5 minutes, than made another IM with just a couple of periods, in order to make the box flash again so maybe she would see it., Then after like 10 minutes of silence I was like if your not gonna reply whats the point. and then just logged off, but I went back on 5 minutes later for something else, about 2 minutes after being on, she put up an away message, so I know she must have saw what I typed but didnt reply cause she must have just not cared.

Well I am pretty much done with her, which was awkward becuase everything was going perfect, until bam, the conversation just stopped and I havent heard from her since, and even sent another IM the next day that just said hi and no response.

So this is a lost cause so I am NEXTING HER

Girl #3

Met this girl online through myspace which i am on for people at my school, but she is really hot to, so I gave it a shot, I found out she was pretty freaky in the bedroom, so I basically screwed the fluff talk and she lives a couple hours away but it coming over to my area for a friends party, and after some chit-chat we are supposed to have sex when she gets here. We have both seen numerous pictures so hopefully there will be no change of heart when she gets her for either person.

I know she is probably pretty slutty, but she is really hot and I dont care about marrying her, its just a 1 night stand and she knows that.

Well this is longer than I planned but whatever. I know in person approaches are much better, and much cooler and effective, it was just coincidence that I had 2 online, and 1 txt in one week, but at least the txt message one, I have known the girl for a couple of months.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joel, I love it
roll with the situation, perfect work on the cashier girl.

not sure how many more times i'm going to do this weekly deally, cause im hugely busy, but heres one for last night

party at my good buddies house, bonfire, lotsa beer and camping out in the back.

this girl was there that i had talked to on msn, HB 8 and really nice bod. (I avoid using msn to try and pick up girls, but i do use it to talk to friends and she added me) so i talked to her online, got onto the subject of marriage, we were playing out this whole fantasy of how we were going to get married and be trailer trash with 100 kids lol, but met her for the first time last night

my game was really coming together last night, had two girls sitting on my lap at one point, built some excellent social proof. got talking to my "wifey", just small talk really. she was getting a massage from her guy friend at one point (a friend of mine also) so i look at the guy and yell "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY WIFE??" lol she was eating it up, got a massage from her (and my buddy who was massaging her haha) gave her one, blah blah blah the night wears on people start leaving passing out. it starts raining slightly, everyone is going inside as its supposed to be a huge thunderstorm that night. I look over at HB8 and ask her if she's brave enough to stay outside in a thunderstorm. She gets the idea, says if she was brave enough to marry me she can handle a little storm. long story short, shared my tent, made some mad love, had to force her to leave for work in the morning. :cool:

I'll post again if anything new happens, but i probably wont see her again until next weekend

luv deb

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a Jamaican party. There were about 4 Latinos, 2 white people (though I'm Cuban, I consider myself white because I don't look latino nor can I dance), and 30 blacks (Jamaicans or Haitians).

All the black people except one already knew each other. I was also the only Freshman there. So I made friends with 3 of the Latinos (2 girls; 1 guy)....who were really dorky. So I figured I'd practice my DJ skills. I made incredible eye contact. I was a good conversationlist (though for some reason I talked about myself more than usual...maybe because it's one of the few people in my life that wanted to talk about me more than them). The guy made the "we have a comedian here" comment...so I don't know if he is calling me as a trying to hard comedian or a funny guy. I tried to keep my back straight, legs widened big :D, and seem rather confident.

The 2 Latin girls were really nice. One was about a 6 and the other a 4. They took pictures of me with them. 6 was hyper as hell, and really dorky. 4 was calm down, a little defensive, and really smart. It was really hard to read their body languages. The 4 gave me closed body language...I don't know if it was a hard to get thing, because she seemed like she took bathroom breaks and had a lot of secrets to tell her friend. The 6 seemed interested in me at first. She said really stupid things in front of me, and had open body language towards (her legs were pointed towards me...but a little to the left and no one was there) me.

No number. I wasn't sure if I should go for it.
If neither girl was interested, I need to bulk the **** up really bad and need to practice for Sophomore year.

ANYWAY...This is more social proof than attracting women
In the middle of the party when all the guys were on the side and the black chicks were just dancing, a big shot at school offered me $5 if I would just go up to some girl and grind with her. At first I didn't want to. Then he promised to get one of the them to grind with me. So he went up to all the girls, and promised the girl to grind with me $5. They all raced to grind with me. Damn I felt pretty good....too bad I probably sucked at that too because they just quit in the middle of the song.

Back to the 6, I danced with her during the Latin music. I must have sucked because even the black chicks got off the floor and some laughing-smiled at me while they got off. That could turn out to be a disaster or a great thing. Since I was already invited to the party, they know I'm not a racist. I was also white so I stuck out, so maybe they remember me. They might chuckle at the fact that I can't dance and I'm white, but still like me. Or they could just not care and forget. We'll see next year.

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude why are you even attempting to go for 4's and 6's. Do u enjoy ugly girls?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ....

that work? [/B]

followup: we've chilled once since my house,a dn that was at her house alone, jsut us baby. She again showed NO signals all day...but i went with it and kinoed ehr anyways. after abotu an hour of avoiding the whole "lets hookup" atmosphere she says:
her: Just so you're not scared of my mom or brother coming home, we'll chill in my room for the rest of our time"
whats in her room u ask? a computer, and a very-nice bed lol. we talked for like an hour on her bed and then i made my move. shes still got ehr gay "being a good girl" line, but i talked her into "not hurting me through blue-balls" hahahaha. shes trying to follow a one-base-a-day rule that she already broke, but promised next time will be much better.[HJs suck anyways]

payce.

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, this was a few weeks ago but it works.

Me and my best wingman were at Barnes and Noble, and in comes a hottie, prolly a 9.1

So i spot her at a magazine rack looking through some mag, and i go to the other side and grab some car magazine. So i browse through it and find a pic of some car and turn to my wingman:

Me: Hey, what do you think of this car?
WM: Not bad, but i dunno about X, looks kinda funny (names some part of the car)
*i turn the the HB*
Me: what do you think of X? Personally i don't really like it.
Her: Um, i dunno, looks ok to me, i don't really know much about cars... (lokos distant)
Me: How can you be a teenager and not know about cars!? (said in disbelief)
WM: Ya really, come on...
Her: Well i know some stuff! In fact im here looking for a car mag to look for a new car.
Me: Oh, why's that?
Her: Well, hehe, i sorta totaled my last one...
Me and WM: What!?!?!?!? How!?
Her: (insert big boring story about crashing into a ditch here)
Me: Man, im terrified to drive now!
Her: Hey! it's not my fault!
Me: Ya...sure...so how long have you been driving?
Her: well im 18 so it's been awhile.
- Reminder: Im only 15, but she don't know that:D
Me: So your a senior then, at what school?
Her: XYZ
Me: XYZ!? Haha, i feel sorry for you!
Her: What's wrong with XYZ!?
Me: Well nothing, cept that we kick your ass in sports.
Her: What school do you go to?
Me: ABC
Her: Hmmm...do you know X?
Me: Nah, i don't.
Her: Oh, well he's one of my BFs freinds
- So i was like, damnit... aw well
So we fluffed a lil while longer, i looked at my watch to signal to my wing that it was time to bail, to we ended up leaving, but hell, it was good for a cold approach, would've went for her digits had she not mentioned a BF.

Trae

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey poeple not much is goin onbecause i just moved to a new state and we are just setting up and getting settled in so i'll post when things get good. My big brother is hooking me up with a girl right now so i'll let you know if anything happens.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pokie87
Dude why are you even attempting to go for 4's and 6's. Do u enjoy ugly girls?
Originally posted by Bling
So I figured I'd practice my DJ skills.

Answer your question. To say I wasn't trying would be a lie. Same with I wasn't a little interested. Sometimes I'm not so shallow.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last weekend, prom:

So last weekend I had prom. The girl I went with is a sophomore (I'm a junior), and she's considered by many to be the hottest girl in that grade at my school. I've known her for about a year now, and we've hung out together with other people before, but we never got to know each other that well. So, therefore prom was a little awkward because we didn't know each other very well. And let me tell you, I'm not great at making conversation with girl's that I've known for a while, but don't really know all that well (I think it's the hardest type to have things to say with if it's just you two). However, the dance was still pretty fun. She looked awesome in her dress. After prom my group all went back to my house after going to the after-party. I was a little down at this point because she didn't seem to be that into me. Plus, it was 3:00 in the morning at this point, so everyone was extremely tired. We were supposed to have an awesome time at my house with all the liquor we had (which my date was so pumped up for drinking), but since everyone was so tired, not many people really felt like drinking. My date, who earlier wanted to drink really bad, didn't even feel like drinking. And once we got to my house she was somewhat distant and I couldn't tell if she either still just thought it was a little awkward since we didn't know each other all that well (and she didn't know most of the people in our group very well either), she wasn't into me at all, or if she was just really tired. But other than that it was a fun night..dinner and the dance were good.

Afterwards, I still kind of liked her (and I still do a little), so I was feeling kinda bummed for the few days after prom, because I was pretty sure she wasn't into me at all. I'll talk about what "uplifted" me in the next post, but I also felt better because my friend talked to her afterwards and she said she had a good time, but it was just a little awkward since we didn't know each other very well.

So, although I don't think I'm gonna pursue her in a big way, I may just try and make things go well and put some moves on when I'm with her in the future. And although I didn't use the DJ moves on prom, I don't think I completely blew it, cause she said she did have a good time.

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
She isnt exactly gonna say she had an awful time to your friend. Girls are normally nice. Just reading that post gave me an image of the date being incredibly boring. Its not that hard to talk to people one on one. Its only bad when people are not responsive at all and in those situations just walk away. Its their loss. Tell funny stories, bust on her, use ****y and funny. Its not that hard man.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isnt exactly gonna say she had an awful time to your friend. Girls are normally nice. Just reading that post gave me an image of the date being incredibly boring. Its not that hard to talk to people one on one. Its only bad when people are not responsive at all and in those situations just walk away. Its their loss. Tell funny stories, bust on her, use ****y and funny. Its not that hard man.
Yeah, you're probably right. For some reason I'm having a really hard time forgetting about this girl, but I know I have to. She really is a gem though. Oh well, maybe I'll try for it later on if she learns I'm not usually such a boring guy.

Anyways, this is from last weekend, and is what got me feeling better after prom.

On Saturday night me and three of my friends went to this guy's house who was having some people over. I had about 5 drinks, so I was feeling good, but still had my composure, but it was getting kind of boring cause there weren't many people there, particularly girls. So one of my friends calls up this girl he knows who goes to a different school. She decides to come over and bring a friend with her. Unfortunately, they get there at about 11:40, and we have to leave at 12, so we only had 20 minutes with them.

It turned out that the friend she brought was this girl that I knew from last summer from the pool. I had gotten her number back then and we hung out maybe twice last summer (with other people there, so nothing too great), and all year I had wanted to call her, but thought it would be too "out of the blue". So I was pretty excited to see that she was there.

So we go into the guy's house and I'm sitting on a chair next to a couch that the girl is on, and in between me and her is the owner of the house. He is trying to hit on her a little bit I can tell, but then he gets up and she tells me to come sit next to her on the couch. I sit down next to her and we start talking and flirting. We're doing some light kino (touching of the shoulders and back, and we do a few really drawn out handshake/high fives, so it's pretty much like holding hands). She is kind of drunk too. We tlak about the summer and she says several times that we have to hang out together, party, etc. and that the summer will be awesome. I then tell her that me and my friends are having a small party the next night and she is all into it and she tells me several times that I need to call her the next night.

Anyways, then I call her the next night early on and she says she's still up for it, she just wants to find out what her friends are doing first and that she would call me later. Unfortunately she never called. I didn't really know what to make of that, but then I thought about it and I think one of the big reasons was probably that she wouldn't know anyone else at the party besides me, who she doesn't even know that well. Plus, although I'm sure I can still get with her, she probably was partly as into me as she was the previous night because she was drunk.

What sucked was that I know that if I had had an hour more with her that Saturday, I definitely could have hooked up with her. The good news though is that although she kind of blew me off the next night, I'm going to be seeing her a lot this summer and I am confident that I have a good shot with her, whether or not she has had any drinks.

I'm planning on calling her this weekend to hang out. Do you think this is a good idea, or should I wait a little while longer? I don't wanna wait until I just see her in person again because that could be almost a month from now.

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she told u to call her so u did. She knows she has your balls. When she asked you to call her you should have said 'Look I think we both know you want me so you call me,heres my number' If she was attracted she would have called after this. By you taking the number and then calling her the NEXT DAY it hints that she is the only girl at the moment and that you are desperate. Taking the number you should have waited a few days then called her just for a quick 5 minute convo saying something like 'Hey its... I just wanted to tell you I am thinking of gettin a restraining order after your relentless pursuit at that party.' Then continue with some more ****y funny and just amplify that attraction then cut it short saying 'I gtg but ill call you next week and we can arrange a situation where we hang out that doesn't involve you violating me'

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she told u to call her so u did. She knows she has your balls. When she asked you to call her you should have said 'Look I think we both know you want me so you call me,heres my number' If she was attracted she would have called after this. By you taking the number and then calling her the NEXT DAY it hints that she is the only girl at the moment and that you are desperate. Taking the number you should have waited a few days then called her just for a quick 5 minute convo saying something like 'Hey its... I just wanted to tell you I am thinking of gettin a restraining order after your relentless pursuit at that party.' Then continue with some more ****y funny and just amplify that attraction then cut it short saying 'I gtg but ill call you next week and we can arrange a situation where we hang out that doesn't involve you violating me'
Well, we both already had each other's numbers from last year because we already knew each other. And I only called her the next day because she said she wanted me to, and I also wanted to as well. However, I still think you're right that I should have waited until the next weekend.

So do you think I should skip calling her this weekend and wait until next weekend, or go ahead and call her anyway?