I think I am afraid of commitment. Let me explain.
I've been going out with this girl (HB7.5) for 2 weeks and a half now, but I don't have any feelings towards her. I've also thought about breaking up.
I know I should listen to my feelings, but she told me 3 days ago that she wants to remain a virgin, and I don't want her to interpret the fact of me breaking up as a sign that I only wanted sex out of her, which I don't.
Her personality doesn't appeal me, and even though we haven't had sex, we went far enough for me to be satisfied physically (handjob, seen her naked, etc.), and this fact just shut off my valves. Did we go too fast?
Also, after having seen her naked, I have to move her down on the scale, which isn't good either.
I am also thinking if a relationship is what I really want: I don't have the same motivation for DJing since I know there is a backup plan (my gf). I also miss being free and macking on anything that walks
Please help me out by pointing me on the path to illumination :S
A confused Engetsu
I've been going out with this girl (HB7.5) for 2 weeks and a half now, but I don't have any feelings towards her. I've also thought about breaking up.
I know I should listen to my feelings, but she told me 3 days ago that she wants to remain a virgin, and I don't want her to interpret the fact of me breaking up as a sign that I only wanted sex out of her, which I don't.
Her personality doesn't appeal me, and even though we haven't had sex, we went far enough for me to be satisfied physically (handjob, seen her naked, etc.), and this fact just shut off my valves. Did we go too fast?
Also, after having seen her naked, I have to move her down on the scale, which isn't good either.
I am also thinking if a relationship is what I really want: I don't have the same motivation for DJing since I know there is a backup plan (my gf). I also miss being free and macking on anything that walks
Please help me out by pointing me on the path to illumination :S
A confused Engetsu