"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Coming back after a week of total isolation/sickness

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Yeah I currently have pneumonia..which i've had since Sunday. So I will be out of macking action until atleast next Sunday. Right now my confidnece is still high as hell (even though I feel and look like **** due to the sickness/medication). One thing about being in the house 24/7 is that you start to daydream/fantasize about girls. I hate that, that's the old me. I don't want that creeping back into my mind. The part that sucks is that I was on such a roll last week. Felt so powerful/alive...and now i'm a damn vegetable.

I'm only 3 days in...so hopefully my confidence will hang in there (being alone and indoors for an entire week will have it's effect on you)

I know one thing for sure though, I wanna start off right where I left off. Alive, and on a roll. Anyone with a similar type of experience?

any tips?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
i like being home. it's fun. besides, i go to school every fricken day.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
ah, you're lucky. I hate being home! This is totally weird for me, being in like this for a week. That's why I don't konw how i'm gonna be at the outcome of this :confused:

well it's not just about being home, it's about being sick like a dog and the mental/physical toll it takes on you
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Dude, consider yourself lucky...I have mono and I'll be contagious for the next MONTH.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top