Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coming back after a week of total isolation/sickness

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I currently have pneumonia..which i've had since Sunday. So I will be out of macking action until atleast next Sunday. Right now my confidnece is still high as hell (even though I feel and look like **** due to the sickness/medication). One thing about being in the house 24/7 is that you start to daydream/fantasize about girls. I hate that, that's the old me. I don't want that creeping back into my mind. The part that sucks is that I was on such a roll last week. Felt so powerful/alive...and now i'm a damn vegetable.

I'm only 3 days in...so hopefully my confidence will hang in there (being alone and indoors for an entire week will have it's effect on you)

I know one thing for sure though, I wanna start off right where I left off. Alive, and on a roll. Anyone with a similar type of experience?

any tips?

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i like being home. it's fun. besides, i go to school every fricken day.

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ah, you're lucky. I hate being home! This is totally weird for me, being in like this for a week. That's why I don't konw how i'm gonna be at the outcome of this :confused:

well it's not just about being home, it's about being sick like a dog and the mental/physical toll it takes on you

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, consider yourself lucky...I have mono and I'll be contagious for the next MONTH.