Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Comic_Relief pictures

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
i actually have nothing against u comic relief other than the fact that u are so proud of settling for a girl that is way way below anything that u deserve
Thank you, and I have nothing against you either. And I know that I could get hotter girls than my girlfriend, but like I said before, I like her personality.

drak_ool said:
As for the OP, you asked for our opinion about you/your girl and then you state you don't care about what other pple think. then why did you start this thread? I admit to being very shallow, but i only look at a girl's inner value if her outside value passed the test, so based on this i would say you could do much better. But i guess you don't see girls that way, so good for you
I did ask your guys opinions about myself. I never asked for opinions of my girlfriend. I don't care what other people think about my girlfriend, not about myself. I asked for honest opinions about my dress and style, which I have recieved and would like to continue to recieve. The attacks on my girlfriend were unwarranted in my opinion, but most of them are pretty damn funny.

I originally started this thread because some members of the site asked me to release pictures, plus if any member of the site was like me, they would like to have a face to go with the pictures.

drak_ool said:
For those saying "you can't criticize someone's girl unless you put up pics of your girls too"... that s bs. I don't put pics of the girls i ve been wit because i KNOW they are hot.
I do not really care if you do not put up pictures of your girlfriend. That to me is irrelevant. I also agree with you on one major point in that paragraph. I also know that my girlfriend is an awesome girlfriend and I don't need anyones opinion to know that.

Thatfeel21 said:
haha...no offense comic but judging by ya ****, you're a straight nerd..lol i cant believe you got 13 pics of you fighting with fake swords and oven mitts..huhaa, and ya girl..damn
Thanks, I just put more pictures up for you to look at from that group. It is the only group on campus that uses swords where you can practice braveheart-esque battle sequences. To me that sounds pretty damn cool, plus I don't think that it is allowed to use real swords on campus so we use the next best damn thing.

And yes, if you take me for a nerd you would be sadly mistaken. But hey, its your opinion.

Last Man Standing said:
Comic, you are a cool dude in my book - I'll respect any girl who you decide to be with - take this as a compliment!!
thank you, PRL. One of my favorite teachers on this site from my own beginnings on this site. Thank you.

eminence said:
Buy some new clothes
In the process of it. I am going to be getting tighter fitting clothing.

eminence said:
Honestly your girlfriend is a 2 / 2.5 on a good day to me. Do just a few smaller things and you can get someone hotter then your ex-dance partner that you fantasize about.
HAHAHAHAHA, fantasize about that b!tch? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, ok. Wow. that was a good one. I swear that was a LMAO experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holland, once again I agree with you, but I also agree with Iqqi too. I believe that the inner value is more important than physical value, but ignoring the physical will make you like the fat preacher from Tony Robbins book.

I agree with Tony Robbins point of view. I believe that we are on the same page and my girlfriend agrees with that point of view as well, which is why she is working out on cardio to lose the "excess weight" that she does have.

That's not my quotes or anyone elses quotes. That is her quotes.

comic_relief

Reaction score
We all have our limits to what we like and don't like - I don't get into other peoples business of who they should physically like; however, you already know how I value a woman who saves herself for her husband, as oppose to one who freely gives herself to others just because!

Character and values are more important than sex - because they reveal the person's mind and heart! Every girl has a vagina - this is not unique and is universal. The most horrid untrustworthy women use sex, their physical attraction, to snare men, because they know that they are ugly inside, and use sex as a mask!!!

Don't let your mind be clouded by sex lest you fall into the trap!!!

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, LMS :up:

I find it amazing how guys on here are judging C_R based on his girlfriend's looks. When you guys finally marry your trophy wives, what are you going to do when she gets old, wrinkly, her ass droops, and her titties stroke her vagina hair? Everyone gets old and ugly over time. It's a part of life.

So what do you have to rely on when your woman's looks go down the 5hitter? The only thing left is her personality. If you're looking for a woman to spend a significant amount of time with, you'll find yourself a hell of a lot happier if you qualify her primarily based on her personality, her morals, her values, and her life goals.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Excellent post, LMS :up:

I find it amazing how guys on here are judging C_R based on his girlfriend's looks. When you guys finally marry your trophy wives, what are you going to do when she gets old, wrinkly, her ass droops, and her titties stroke her vagina hair? Everyone gets old and ugly over time. It's a part of life.

So what do you have to rely on when your woman's looks go down the 5hitter? The only thing left is her personality. If you're looking for a woman to spend a significant amount of time with, you'll find yourself a hell of a lot happier if you qualify her primarily based on her personality, her morals, her values, and her life goals.
Isn't it our goal as a DJ to never get married and then bang 20year old super models on the beach in Hawaii all day long?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Isn't it our goal as a DJ to never get married and then bang 20year old super models on the beach in Hawaii all day long?
I've always believed the goal was to gain happiness from women instead of seeing them as the pure source of happiness.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmm, I do think you're taking it way to far, LMS.

I do not believe sex is some sacred thing that can only be shared with one person in a lifetime.
I do believe it is an amazing experience and it should always take place in the context of respect.
I also believe it is important to get to know someone first before you go into a marriage. You might not even be compatible sexually.
Not a nice place to be in, if you ask me.
But if you want to develop a platonic friendship and not have sex with your woman untill marriage, be my guest.
Don't tell me you haven't been warned.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
When you guys finally marry your trophy wives, what are you going to do when she gets old, wrinkly, her ass droops, and her titties stroke her vagina hair? Everyone gets old and ugly over time. It's a part of life.
not planning on marrying (trophy wife or whatever) anytime soon. However i will keep banging "future" trophy wifes, and then somebody can pick up the garbage and marry the hors

other than that, i agree with you that a woman's personality is more important for an LTR than her looks, but up to a point. EVERYONE has standards for beauty, i don't care if some people want to keep talking about looking at a woman's inner beauty and how it can replace outer beauty. If a woman has a beard and weighs 300 pounds, you will not be attracted to her no matter how many other qualities she has.

My main idea was that everyone is (or should be) looking for a woman that has a certain set of intrinsic characteristics AND a pleasant appearance. The difference between a decent DJ and a great DJ is that the great DJ can get the girl who looks gorgeous AND has a great personality, while the decent DJ can only get a girl who has one of the two

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LIFE SAVING ADVICE:

Do not tan.

Tanning causes cancer.

This is a fact.

Aside from that, I could care less about how Comic Relief lives his life. I haven't looked at his profile and I'm not going to.