Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Comic_Relief pictures

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.myspace.com/comic_relief01

This is pictures of me from this year. It has pictures of me, my girlfriend, and a couple of my friends.

Take a look and give me your information.

comment on pictures as well.

Constructive criticism is welcomed

comic_relief

PS: Eventually I will delete the myspace so it is up for a limited time.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what exactly do you want feedback on?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
what exactly do you want feedback on?
what you think about in general of me. Looks and fashion. Improvements.

Plus, I did this because people asked me through PM to release a few pictures.

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
i see you like em' nice and plump...
Ken785 said:
... and man-ish
Why do you? If you would like her after I am done with her, I'll give her your screen name. :rolleyes: :p

comic_relief

Last edited:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
what you think about in general of me. Looks and fashion. Improvements.

Plus, I did this because people asked me through PM to release a few pictures.

comic_relief
Okay, you asked for it.

Don't take the following personal. It's just what I personally think. I don't know what you were like before, but...

Your style looks boring and nerdy.

You should start working out and get a tan.

I personally think you look too nice.

Your gf... well, you say you are happy with her so I won't comment on her because I don't wanna be mean.

sry bro, but that is just my personal opinion...

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
Why do you? If you would like her after I am done with her, I'll give her your screen name. :rolleyes: :p

comic_relief
i will pass, reason being is that i have self-respect...i also fear of being eatin alive by what looks like a cake-loving transvestite.

Last edited:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
These guys are just nitpicking. I don't think you look too nice. While I don't thnk your girl is a hottie, she's not that bad, better than average. You could change your hair style or clothing style some, but I have no specific advice on what would look best for you.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno what everyone's bashing on you for.

You've got friends who you look like you're having a blast with, you've got a girlfriend that looks as into you as you are into her, and you seem like a genuine dude.

Too many dudes try to be fake, and are just unpleasant to be around. I don't sense any sort of narcissism in your pictures. I think that's awesome.

However, on your style... I don't really like it all that much.

http://a301.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/48/l_a9a1bb9c0ed64db14d68a7d1cfaae254.jpg

Your T-Shirt is too big in that picture. Try some slimmer fitting clothing. And that color doesn't suit your skin tone. Get a tan and bulk a bit more, but don't lose those abs man!! I should take my own advice because I'm a scrawny ass. Hard to hit the gym often when you're a full time student and working full time. (One of the reasons I don't have time for a girlfriend now)

Spray-on tans suck and look absolutely fake if they're not done by a professional! Tanning should usually cost you around $3 per tan. You are put in a private room with the tanning bed, so nobody sees you undress. Totally private.

http://a451.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/50/l_1928fb4f65483817ee31eae29dd1ecca.jpg

Lose those shorts man... They're not vintage... They're just... Ughh.. Just get rid of them. Your T-Shirt sleeves are too long and loose and don't go with those shorts. It looks more like a T-Shirt you'd wear for soccer. Like I said, go for some slimmer fitting clothing since you do have the body. Show it off. Need I say anything about those slippers? Lose em! Hehe

Get a pair of nice jeans. You're thin man... Use it to your advantage. Slim-fit boot cut/straight cut jeans are awesome. If you don't feel like dishing out $300 for a pair of designers, then just settle for some AnF. Slim is the key to your look right now. You'd look ridiculous with loose clothing. It's best to ask the opinion of the girls that work at the clothing stores, since they know a lot of the clothing there really well since they're around it all the time. They know what will look best over time.

Btw, I think your hair would look way ****ing better in a faux hawk. I'm not even kidding. Do a #3 on the sides, and tell your hair stylist to blend it with the top and to style the top as a bed-head look and you can style it as a faux hawk later when it starts to grow out.

http://www.niata.net/cropshop/faux_hawk/fauxhawk1.html

Enough of that.. Hehe, sorry if it sounds like I'm criticizing you. I'm not! :)

Take it easy man!

Last edited:

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
These guys are just nitpicking. I don't think you look too nice. While I don't thnk your girl is a hottie, she's not that bad, better than average. You could change your hair style or clothing style some, but I have no specific advice on what would look best for you.
Nitpicking my a$s...that thing is half man half woman, ALL BEAST!!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:
Nitpicking my a$s...that thing is half man half woman, ALL BEAST!!
Lol... I did think that she was a guy at first, and since CR is always trying to be so funny...

But now after looking at ALL of the pics, she really IS a girl, and his girlfriend!

CR, you look like a fun guy.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you look almost exactly like one of my favorite actors that being Gary Oldman.

retired_dude

Banned
Reaction score
You said in another post that she is an 8.5. I hope this is a joke. If not some of you need to seriously understand how bad you have it.

Peace

Last edited:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on guys. I have high standards and I have to admit she is actually pretty good looking. I'd give her like 7.5 or 8 on the looks scale. Most guys on here couldn't even get a gf like that. Congrats Comic!

j/k, creatures like her would have been burned alive and fed to the pigs a couple hundred years ago...

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe the b!tchy girls on this site.

retired_dude

Banned
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
come on guys. I have high standards and I have to admit she is actually pretty good looking. I'd give her like 7.5 or 8 on the looks scale. Most guys on here couldn't even get a gf like that. Congrats Comic!

j/k, creatures like her would have been burned alive and fed to the pigs a couple hundred years ago...
I think I will retire after that one. That is the single funniest s*** ever. I was feeling sorry for you. Then I got it :p . Brilliant. You can hate me if you want, but that post is golden. You should run this board.

Peace

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A mans worth isn't measured in how hot his girlfriends are.

Whilst I don't find the girl particularly attractive, isn't the main reason we're here to become happy within ourselves? Comic looks a very happy guy from where I'm sitting, and certainly more happy than myself at the moment, so I'll give him credit.

ChapStick had it bang on. You need to work out, and get a tan IMHO

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
A mans worth isn't measured in how hot his girlfriends are.

Whilst I don't find the girl particularly attractive, isn't the main reason we're here to become happy within ourselves? Comic looks a very happy guy from where I'm sitting, and certainly more happy than myself at the moment, so I'll give him credit.

ChapStick had it bang on. You need to work out, and get a tan IMHO
Exactly. Hes enjoying his life more than most people who post here.

I love threads like these though. Reinforce to myself how sexy I am :cool:

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey comic, you look and seem like a nice guy. Friendly, outgoing......nice. Kinda nerdy in how you dress, but nice. I think you could realllllllly improve your look if you:

worked out-gained at least 30 pounds
grew your hair out-a fauxhawk would be cool
improved your clothing/dress

Now, don't take this as mean ok? I mean you put the pics up so you obviously want to be judged by them. Your gf. Ummmm. I'm sure she is nice and giving to you. Would have to be right? But.....wow, she just is not good looking dude. Maybe a 3. At best. You are definitely better looking then her, and with the right improvements, could be wayy better looking. On the other hand, she really does look like a guy dressed up as a woman. Weird. That being said, you obviously both really care for each other by how you look at each other, and with as much as you have pics of her on your my space, you are obviously proud to be with her, and that means something.

But if you were putting up her pics because you wanted validation here, its not gonna happen.

Here's a pic of my gf. I think she's great, but I would still only give her an 8 or so being realistic, so compare that to the girl you think is an 8.........

Girl in the green dress.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6734/pamtj8.jpg