"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Comedy CD! Brillant!

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
I was on the way to a movie with a friend of mine and he had this comedy CD with this up-and-coming comic named "Dane Cook". This guy had us dying laughing. I was like in tears. He was so funny.

I began to think about how cool this would be to have in the car with a girl on the first date. Like right after you pick her up, you have it turned down low where you can just talk over it but you can still listen and laugh together. It shows that you have a great sense of humor and it might help you both feel more at ease with each other.

He's like 20 years old I guess, but he's just hilarious. His jokes aren't corny eather and he's like really energetic on stage! Check it out.

You can download some of his stuff from *****.

Listen to:
"Tire in the Face"
"Kool Aid"
"Road Rage"
"Crappy Jobs - BK Lounge"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Winter Park, FL USA
Dude! You can't say K a z a a on here? Weak.
 

Julius_Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2003
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
39
He's tallking to meh....*dramatic pause*.....like he KNOWS meh!

said in a crazy latino girl accent and with your head moving around like a valley girl! Cracks me up pablo!
 

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Messages
376
Reaction score
1
Location
.
its great to lift up the mood while on a date,BUT since both of you will be listening to the jokes it kills any chance for conversation. I prefer to have some easy-listening trance/techno playing on a low volume while talking to her in a car.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

autogolazo

New Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Dane Cook is hilarious. I downloaded a bunch of his stuff off Limewire. He also has a website which has some more audio and video clips; at www.danecook.com
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
lol, I love stand up- its great. It also give's me idea's for my own jokes, and therefor makes me wittier! And thats always good:)

My favorite comedian is a guy called Brian Regan. You can download him too, from *****, oh and mitch hedburg (sp?). Oh and Eddy Izzard. Yah...lol think thats just about it.

I have very fond memories of me and my friends watching stand up after a great house party, we were actually rolling on the floor laughing:D Fun was had by all....

"I'm an axe murderer! oh really? Yes...twix please..."
 
Top