Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Come On Guys Do I have a B.O. Problem Here??!!

Pakwah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with someone who comes in everyday smelling. This is a shorter, plus size girl. I have heard on instances before in my workplace and for the most part, most employees seem to quit about a week or two after being told. What is a nice but in the same sense in your face way of saying 'take a shower, or put on some deodorant'.

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt say it to her face. just say "hmm, something smells". try to say it so she knows its her, but so that she cant tell that you know its her.

if that makes sense

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
Pull her off to the side and tell her.

or

Give her a small bottle of perfume and ask her to test it out for you. Tell her that you want to give it to your girl friend but you want to know what the effect might be on other people before you give it to her. Ask her would she be a friend and try it out for a while.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
build a remote lysol delousing device around the entrence of your work place.
When she opens the door, press the button firing off 9 or 10 bottles of disenfectant at once! She'll be good smelling and germ free for the rest of the day!!

Brother_Rapp

Banned
Reaction score
I'm assumming that you're just trying to add some humor into the conversation. If you want to make fun of somebody, make fun of yourself.

You have a bad habit. I suggest that you work on it.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all kidding aside,
You should conviene ALL of your employees to report this problem. I'm sure you're not the only one who notices BO and if your place of buisness has costomers, I'll assume they don't appreciate it either.

You should have a manager state that there is a standard of service to be provided in your workplace and that not bathing is definately unaccpetable as well as rude. The bulk of the american work force has to be presentable while working and she is no exception to this rule.

My god Bro Rap, don't try to come down on me because I've got a sense of humor! I take just about every aspect of life way to seriously, I'm definately allowed to have some fun from time time. Don't be such a stick in the mud!