combat sports attractive to the female?

JACK8S2

Reaction score
Is practicing combat sports attractive to the female?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the firestarters with bloodlust.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a positive factors for short term prospects.

I could easily see interest sparking in women when they found out I competed in MMA.

The capability to handle violence is a turn on for most women wheter they admitt it or not.

Haywood202

Reaction score
It's a positive factors for short term prospects.

I could easily see interest sparking in women when they found out I competed in MMA.

The capability to handle violence is a turn on for most women wheter they admitt it or not.
Long term too cos you're a protector

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long term too cos you're a protector
Yes and no, sure you're a protector and she feels safe with you but she also knows that deep down you're less likely to tolerate S.

Women have deep down this fear that a violent man could turn violent toward her too which is why many women go for helpless men that they can control and bully.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily/ anymore.

They mystic surrounding MA is gone. No one will be impressed if you have a black belt in karate anymore. Everyone at this point has done some form of MA even most women.

It will add to your overall image tho. Just a stand up dude who doesn't back down. But that's more of a mentality than anything else.

Never forget if you know how to fight, people will come at you with weapons. The times of man throwing down and hugging it out afterwards are long, long gone.

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d say not much, but it can be a good skill to have. If you just do it for the training, it can be a nice way to be in great shape. With ultimately will help with women.

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually a white belt is not very impressive. Great way to expand social network however and have something fun to do.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need martial arts to kick some punk ass. I see too many 'martial artists' with too little actual combat experience strutting around like little roosters.

If you trained in martial arts long enough to have the quiet confidence of a combatant, then women will be attracted to your demeanour, not to your black belt. Women in general are attracted to capable men who can handle themselves and control their violent urges. Not so much to the insecure flexers.

Last edited:

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not a woman to confirm this, but I'd say it's attractive to them.

There are probably many levels to this but one of the best, in my opinion, is the deep underlying confidence that martial arts give you.

You usually can sense it right away when a man has it. It's just different. Maybe it can be described as grounded masculinity.