Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cologne

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many sprays of cologne do you use when you wear cologne? I've been told that I wear it too strong, so I'm wondering how many sprays I should do?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only wear Eau de Parfum. Eau de Cologne is for paupers.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only wear Eau de Parfum. Eau de Cologne is for paupers.
@AmsterdamAssassin Do you have a recommendation for how many sprays? I wear two fragrances: one is a pheromone spray, and the other is a cologne. I wear the cologne too so that I can cover up the pheromone, so that if a woman asks what fragrances I'm wearing, I'll just say: whatever cologne I'm wearing.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@AmsterdamAssassin Do you have a recommendation for how many sprays? I wear two fragrances: one is a pheromone spray, and the other is a cologne. I wear the cologne too so that I can cover up the pheromone, so that if a woman asks what fragrances I'm wearing, I'll just say: whatever cologne I'm wearing.
Toss both in the bin.
You bought Johnny Depp's Bohemian Bracelets and Nefarious Necklaces, so now you should spritz a dab of Christian Dior's Sauvage Eau de Parfum, before you become creepy funky-smelling grandpa.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The proper scent can be very attractive. I do 4 sprays spread out. I want women to notice and they usually inquire. For me and the brands I wear 2-3 sprays is probably more appropriate but doesn't generate the interest that 4 does. I've never had anyone say it was too strong.

I learned a long time ago from strippers to error on a little bit too much than not enough when trying to attract others.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago from strippers to error on a little bit too much than not enough when trying to attract others.
As long as you're not literally breathtaking.
Some people use so much they can choke an asthmatic from a block away.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
The proper scent can be very attractive. I do 4 sprays spread out. I want women to notice and they usually inquire. For me and the brands I wear 2-3 sprays is probably more appropriate but doesn't generate the interest that 4 does. I've never had anyone say it was too strong.

Ok. I'll go with 4 sprays then. Thank you!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 sprays of Tom Ford and to be brutally honest that is probably one too many

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fabulous and extreme noir

I want all of them but they are expensive as fvck