davidsonj73
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2023
- Messages
- 389
- Reaction score
- 64
How many sprays of cologne do you use when you wear cologne? I've been told that I wear it too strong, so I'm wondering how many sprays I should do?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
@AmsterdamAssassin Do you have a recommendation for how many sprays? I wear two fragrances: one is a pheromone spray, and the other is a cologne. I wear the cologne too so that I can cover up the pheromone, so that if a woman asks what fragrances I'm wearing, I'll just say: whatever cologne I'm wearing.I only wear Eau de Parfum. Eau de Cologne is for paupers.
Ok. I'll go with 4 sprays then. Thank you!The proper scent can be very attractive. I do 4 sprays spread out. I want women to notice and they usually inquire. For me and the brands I wear 2-3 sprays is probably more appropriate but doesn't generate the interest that 4 does. I've never had anyone say it was too strong.
I learned a long time ago from strippers to error on a little bit too much than not enough when trying to attract others.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
@Bingo-Player Which Tom Ford scent do you use?3 sprays of Tom Ford and to be brutally honest that is probably one too many