Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cologne

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys experimented with this at all? Any effect on women?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear a cologne that I get regular compliments on from females while walking in public. It makes for a great conversation opener. Girls I date obsess over it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be an easy conversation opener if you are hanging out at the bar...I can't tell you how many times a conversation started with a female telling me I smelled good.

Like muscles, cologne can do work for you and make your life easier

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had girls I work with say I smell good when I stick some cologne on but that's about it. Never a random chick opening a convo.

Of course smelling awful is going to destroy your chances with anyone, so if you have the chance to smell good why wouldn't you? I think it gives you an additional shade of personality too - if you and your clothes always smell of a particular masculine fragrance, it becomes unique to you.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes if you are seeing a girl and keep wearing the same scent they will love it, even if they didn't originally

Glassguy

Reaction score
Versace light blue.

Youre welcome.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fukk cares? Just wear what you like. Anything you do for the sake of women is the wrong frame and will, eventually turn them off.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the fukk cares? Just wear what you like. Anything you do for the sake of women is the wrong frame and will, eventually turn them off.
This has nothing to do with "frame" or "alpha" or any of that other BS people like to espouse everything in life has to do with.

A lot of Europeans dont wear deodorant and smell like walking pigpens from 20 feet away, I am supoosed to believe because I wear deodorant I have the wrong frame? This sh!t is common sense.

It has to do with making your life easier in regards to getting an end result.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must always smell nice and wear cologne, it's what I've been taught from family members from young.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with "frame" or "alpha" or any of that other BS people like to espouse everything in life has to do with.

A lot of Europeans dont wear deodorant and smell like walking pigpens from 20 feet away, I am supoosed to believe because I wear deodorant I have the wrong frame? This sh!t is common sense.

It has to do with making your life easier in regards to getting an end result.
"Europeans" - are you aware of how large and diverse Europe is?

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scent is a big deal. Cologne is like frosting on a cake. Sure the cake is the main part but he frosting can lure someone in.

Men should have 5 colognes and purpose is for what you doing.

You were a different cologne at work then you out at night or during the day etc.

My prior lineup was
Givenchy PI
Armani Attraction
Diesel Fuel
Light Blue Dolce & Gabbana
Kenneth Cole Signature

Each of those vary quite a bit, Cole was more for conservative occasions. Light Blue was for outdoor activities or when you wanted a light fresh scent. Fuel is an aggressive scent. Attraction is a in your face scent and PI makes you smell like Vanilla which can get some women arosed but on a subtle basis.

Start small and experiment. Colognes very from person to person based on how they react to our skin. Subtlety is much more valuable than an assault on the senses in most cases.

Pay attention to how women react to you wearing a cologne.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wore Versace and didn’t get compliments. But I get compliments when I wear Cool water and Polo. Go figure.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm halfway through a bottle of Calvin Klein Euphoria. It has been well-received.

That's interesting that "light blue" scents are now around. Some of the 'blue' colognes are a touch heavy. I have an old bottle of Issey Miyake Blue - it would be a great club or bar cologne, but is too strong to wear in most places.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously guys Tom Ford - Private Blend.

I smelt it on some dude who walked past who I thought must have been an angel, went and bought myself some and get questioned weekly on it. It’s pricey but oh so worth it. Best scent on the market in 2018, go and test it in a store and tell me it’s not fvcking heaven.

Edit: my boss bought me Armani Code yesterday for my bday, it bangs.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point here is if you are wearing the right cologne, you will have women open you! If you guys don't like women opening you then just keep wearing what you are wearing. The same thing applies to shoes.

Francois

Reaction score
Seriously guys Tom Ford - Private Blend.

I smelt it on some dude who walked past who I thought must have been an angel, went and bought myself some and get questioned weekly on it. It’s pricey but oh so worth it. Best scent on the market in 2018, go and test it in a store and tell me it’s not fvcking heaven.

Edit: my boss bought me Armani Code yesterday for my bday, it bangs.
Hi. If I may ask which Tom Ford Private Blend did you buy?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. If I may ask which Tom Ford Private Blend did you buy?
Oud wood and tobacco vanille, I just seen some mandarino on amazon in a sale. Smells great and lasts forever.

Francois

Reaction score
Thanks gentleman I also have Tuscan Leather and will try the other ones