She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

I'm not a regular user of cologne, but it's never done anything for me. My natural smell has. I saw a post mention scent being the most important sense. OK, I would think my natural scent is the most important thing, not a mask a million other guys wear. I've read good comments here that say otherwise, and I respect that, just never made a difference to me. Honestly I see cologne mentioned a lot in checklists of recommendations for men, but it's usually low IQ info aimed at incels and similar or obvious things (like take a shower and brush your teeth) for the type of audience that believes spraying Axe will have women throwing themselves at you. Cologne is not going to make or break you unless you use too much and/or a bad scent. If your natural scent is unattractive, there might be an underlying issue.Not convinced. I've had girls sniff my arm pits when wearing no deodorant and go wild. Of course not after a super active day, but still.