Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cologne on Dates

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes creed is great. Tom Ford not the tabocacco ones. Amani code is a cheap one I wear to work. Moschino, French Connection, Calvin Klein, find something you like (go with a chick and het her to pick, always wear cologne.

Girls will associate the cologne with you, breeds familiarity, I can usually tell what a girl is wearing.

Always shower twice a day, wear clean clothes and smell good.

As a man (see human being) your hygiene should never, I repeat never, come into question.

This includes clean breathe, armpits, clothes and d1ck.

The amount of times a girl has mentioned how clean I am just made me realise how dirty some dudes must be, don’t be that guy.

I’ll locked off chicks with bad breath or any odour.

Do it for you, don’t be lazy, you are the most important thing in life so take good care of yourself and take pride and happiness women recognise that.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Versace blue is my go to. Kenneth Cole and Dulche and Gabana are also very good colognes. You can use them liberally and they are light enough that you wont smell like a hoe.

Every woman I go out with asks me what type of cologne I'm wearing with the Versace blue. Every girl I've ever dated since I started wearing it has bought it for me as a gift when my bottle gets low. That will tell you something.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a brand of cologne out there so good that you can spray a shirt, launder it, and still smell the fragrance. The deer musk is what makes it last so well.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a brand of cologne out there so good that you can spray a shirt, launder it, and still smell the fragrance. The deer musk is what makes it last so well.
Really? Is it a good smelling cologne? Or are you making a joke about deer piss?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Is it a good smelling cologne? Or are you making a joke about deer piss?
yes its amazing stuff. not joking this time! Go to your high end stores like Neiman's. I'm not giving up the name of it here. Its that good. Also very expensive.

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Versace blue is my go to. Kenneth Cole and Dulche and Gabana are also very good colognes. You can use them liberally and they are light enough that you wont smell like a hoe.

Every woman I go out with asks me what type of cologne I'm wearing with the Versace blue. Every girl I've ever dated since I started wearing it has bought it for me as a gift when my bottle gets low. That will tell you something.
Is it Versace Dylan blue? Can you post a link to what's it looks like or Amazon seller?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
When it comes to ladies do you guys get turned on by a hot chick who uses body lotion that smells good? Big turn on for me. Sucks when a coworker or classmate is wearing it and you just want to fuk them.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to ladies do you guys get turned on by a hot chick who uses body lotion that smells good? Big turn on for me. Sucks when a coworker or classmate is wearing it and you just want to fuk them.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. Smells a real aphrodisiac for me.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bleu de Chanel. The only cologne I own. I ditched the others after numerous women said it was by far the best in my collection.

I wear it daily, as it completes a professional business outfit. One full spray on my left wrist which is then rubbed onto the right wrist. Two light sprays on either side of my neck.

Be sure to spray it directly onto the skin, not on clothing. The fragrance will interact with your body oils and create a unique, signature scent that women will remember.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wear Noir Extreme by Tom Ford.

I saw this clip where Tom Ford was talking about cologne and he said something to the effect of: 'don't be shy with your cologne. If you think you smell good, be generous with it and share it with the world'.

I dug that. So now if I'm out, I wear 2-3 sprays on my chest (directly on the chest, cologne smells different when it interacts with skin and body heat - learned that when i bought it) and one on the wrist which I rub together with my other wrist.

This is considerably more than i used to wear. 1-2 sprays. But I think it smells good. I don't smell obnoxious and I think others enjoy it too. I wouldn't know because no one's ever said except my best friend but hey. I'll find out one day.

If it's a good cologne I say spray away. Use your judgement.

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Creed Aventus
Creed Virgin Island Water - Summer months
Calvin Klien Eternity
Polo Red Bold Ralph Lauren - Colder months
Gucci Guilty

I’ve acquired a lot of colognes the last few years but hands down I get so many comments on Creed Aventus. The next most popular is surprisingly Eternity by CK. The younger gals seem to like this. It probably reminds them of their fathers? In winter months, Polo red bold gets a few sniffs and and likes from the lady coworkers. It’s like a sweet candy shop but it’s gotta be the bold. Jean Paul G not sure how you spell it, Ultra Male reminds me of Polo Red Bold but then dries down to a baby powdery scent. So it changes throughout the day.

I have the newer Aqua de Gio Profumo. It’s kinda meh. Very versatile but you’ll smell like every frat boy from the late 90’s. Same with Blue De Chanel parfum and Alure Homme Sport Extreme. Just ok and I hate being stuck with them. I rarely wear these. I liked them when I sampled, but daily use not so much. Any one want to purchase? Lol

These are a few that I have. Try to test them before buying even then it’s not a sure thing. There are sample sites out there they’ll send you a few ounces to try for a small fee.

Some that I’ve sampled and are popular:
Tom Ford Tobacco Vannile
yves saint laurent la nuit de l'homme
Parfums de Marley Layton
Dulce Gabbana The One
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Prada L’homme

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 3 depending on the occasion (dolce and Gabbana, Bleu by Chanel, and Yves st Laurent).

I usually keep it mild with a spray on wrist, neck, and chest. Oddly enough, spraying your hair once or twice seems to stick the scent the longest.

I'm a dove bar soap and simple shampoo kind of guy, so it doesn't clash. And I apply it after every shower based on what I'm doing for the day.

Also, I have an atomizer in the car for occasional sprays.

If you have several, try mixing them too. Some scents work very nice together.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
How to make sure balls and dck don’t smell? I mean sure, shower before date. But let’s say it’s time to stick dck into her mouth. I had many dates don’t go down until I shower, maybe it’s cultural thing, but it kills fcking mood for her.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously guys, I've just finished a run sweating profusely, and in that moment, I've had women approach me and express interest in me. It has happened to me 4 times where they have specifically asked me if I was single as their opening line. There is something about the Pheromones created from physical exertion that do something for attraction. OR the mindset that I'm in post exercise.

The one time I've been complimented on my scent was a fellow runner after I had just applied some underarm deodorant and she cuddled up and said "You always smell SO good" .

FACT: a woman who is attracted to you will like your natural scent

This I can attest to.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously guys, I've just finished a run sweating profusely, and in that moment, I've had women approach me and express interest in me. It has happened to me 4 times where they have specifically asked me if I was single as their opening line. There is something about the Pheromones created from physical exertion that do something for attraction. OR the mindset that I'm in post exercise.

The one time I've been complimented on my scent was a fellow runner after I had just applied some underarm deodorant and she cuddled up and said "You always smell SO good" .

FACT: a woman who is attracted to you will like your natural scent

This I can attest to.
That's just the extra amount of testosterone from physical effort.
Does magic with the ladies at the gym for example.
I also have a pretty relaxed and devil-may-care attitude after a workout. That probably works to your advantage.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have varvatos jvxnj, I am going to pick up Armani Code Profumo, Terre D'hermes edt, and possibly eau intense vetiver, I am probably going to pick up cedre boise by mancera, and still deciding if I want to gamble on red tobacco by mancera.