Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cologne on Dates

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, guys like you and me - aficianados - absolutely do.
I am far from an aficianado at this point. I just got into fragrances recently. Slowing learning though...

I purchased Dior Homme Parfum on a whim
Funny you say that. I was just looking at Dior Homme Intense today. I am going to have to pick a sample of it up, to make sure the iris note isn't offensive to me. I was also looking at ysl m7 oud absolu. Gonna have to pick up a sample of this as well at some point.

My top five are
1. Terre d'Hermes Eau Intense vetiver
2. Armani Code Profumo
3. Varvatos JXVNJ
4. Burberry's Mr. Burberry
5. Lacoste Style in Play

I only have two more which are polo black and perry ellis man. I am going to give man away as it doesn't react with my skin.

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not convinced. I've had girls sniff my arm pits when wearing no deodorant and go wild. Of course not after a super active day, but still.
I'm not a regular user of cologne, but it's never done anything for me. My natural smell has. I saw a post mention scent being the most important sense. OK, I would think my natural scent is the most important thing, not a mask a million other guys wear. I've read good comments here that say otherwise, and I respect that, just never made a difference to me. Honestly I see cologne mentioned a lot in checklists of recommendations for men, but it's usually low IQ info aimed at incels and similar or obvious things (like take a shower and brush your teeth) for the type of audience that believes spraying Axe will have women throwing themselves at you. Cologne is not going to make or break you unless you use too much and/or a bad scent. If your natural scent is unattractive, there might be an underlying issue.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're inferring females sensing pheromone, the research I've seen states that you can't cover them up. Pheromones are a chemical... It's not like if you cover up the smell of a poison that it all of a sudden will not affect you.