"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Cologne: Listen Up

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
802
Reaction score
177
Cool Water & CK are mundane, so is Mont Blanc.

Too generic.

Acqua Di Gio is up there with the generic ones, but the new Profumo one is decent.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Amilz

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
124
Reaction score
17
I just picked up a bottle of Profumo. I asked about if it was seasonal or is better in certain seasons and the sale person looked at me like asked him the strangest question.

I also have a bottle of Tommy Bahama but I don't know if I like it. Haven't used it much.
 

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
679
Reaction score
563
Age
38
Location
Norfolk
My sense of smell is kind of poor. I only really smell the spicy scents so things like Spicebomb and Stetson are the only ones that I wear because I cannot even tell apart other ones. Spicebomb is expensive and I have not used much of it except for special events. Stetson tends to be my everyday scent, cheap but I do not need to smell like a hundred bucks for my everyday work.
 

Aryan Prince

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
75
Reaction score
8
Age
48
Hi guys, I've been lurkin on here for about 4/5 months, i was gunna start a thread about aftershaves, but someone beat me to it LoL. I think it would be good if ratherthen just name aftershave, that people give a rating out of 10 for smell aswell as a rating for how long it lasts, as well as sticky this thread, smelling gud part of being a DD! My first aftershave is Joop Homme(pink), a sweet smell that stayes around for a fair bit. Had strippers and peoples girlfriends asking me what i was wearing!!!! Joop Homme 10 out of 10 for fragrance, 8 out if 10 for lasting ability. Calvien Kline Eternity 7 for fragrance 7 for lastability, CK escape 8 fragrance 9 for lastability, Hugo Boss night 10 fragrance 10 lastability, 1 million 8 fragrance 4 lastability. These are top of my head, i'll add more wen i get home.
 

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
902
Reaction score
662
Age
39
Surprisingly i was trying new colognes yesterday. I spray the testers on my forearm in different areas and walk around the mall for an hour or so ****ing around. That way they get into your pores and you have a good idea of what proIonged smell they will have. I bought the "La Nuit De'Lhomme". That stuff is spicy like polo red, but also hints of lavender and anise maybe? the girl im seeing couldnt stop smelling my neck
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
257
Reaction score
122
To you guys who wear Cool Water, Green Irish Tweed, while twice/thrice as expensive (depending on where you get it from) is like Cool Water on steroids. I own both so have judged both pretty fairly. They're very similar, but GIT is much more deep, rich and complex. Also lasts longer too. Pick up a bottle if you like Cool Water, well worth it IMO.
 

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
802
Reaction score
177
To you guys who wear Cool Water, Green Irish Tweed, while twice/thrice as expensive (depending on where you get it from) is like Cool Water on steroids. I own both so have judged both pretty fairly. They're very similar, but GIT is much more deep, rich and complex. Also lasts longer too. Pick up a bottle if you like Cool Water, well worth it IMO.
If you buy Creed, you buy Aventus. Period.
 

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
257
Reaction score
122
I have Aventus. Still prefer GIT though. Both get compliments.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I was always a huge fan of Perry Ellis 360...never tried the red...

Seductive by Guess is really good too...you can find it on amazon for under $20

Some of my favorites:

Acqua Di Gio, Issey Miyake, Perry Ellis 360, Dolce and Gabanna and Armani...I am a citrus with some spice kinda guy...lol

also on a side note, AXE has a really long lasting scent and it drives women crazy because it scientifically has been shown to increase their levels of testosterone(yes they have some, just much less than men)...which makes them horny...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Reading this thread has really inspired me to check out different brands of cologne. Just purchased a 100ml bottle of Costume National Scent Intense online, after liberally abusing a facsimile at my barber's called "Blackout". I hope the real thing is even stronger as it's a fair bit more expensive than the replica. I also ordered two of these "fake" perfumes which supposedly emulate Aventus and Vanille, as glorified testers, which arrive Saturday. If I like them I'll buy the real deal down-the-line. Till now I've been using Tesori d'Oriente Green Tea which is a casual scent and quite sharp (still on the same small bottle since early 2009) and my friend's got me a Borsalino cologne last year which isn't as strong as the Green Tea but more sophisticated.
 

SayWhat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2012
Messages
449
Reaction score
25
Question about transporting cologne/perfum.

I have to drive about one hour to work, so I tend to bring the perfume with me in my car and just spray it on when I arrive. But does the shaking off the car + the heat changes when you use your heater effect the perfume?

I know it does, but is it really drastic?
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,513
Reaction score
11,403
Right now I'm wearing some Dior Sauvage and I get complimented on it from time to time. You have to put quite a bit on for women to notice when out at night.

Several years ago I used to wear Ralph Lauren Romance. This cologne stayed with you all day long. When you would perspire a little it would reactivate. Women went crazy nuts over this stuff. I constantly got complimented when I wore this. Wish I could find it again, but they don't make it any more. If there was a "panty dropper" cologne, this was the one that worked for me. If anybody knows of something similar, let me know. Thanks.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I can find Romance for sale quite readily online. It depends on your region maybe.

It's reassuringly expensive.
 

bigneil

Banned
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
8,265
Reaction score
2,644
Location
Texas
Cologne is PURE POISON. It is all made on the New Jersey Turnpike in Newark. Did you ever smell Newark? It smells like pickled butt. Putting poison on your skin GUARANTEES absorption. It goes to your liver. It is neurotoxic. Cologne works by using volatile chemicals and your body is trying to warn you, but they find certain chemicals that smell good.

Avoid all fragrances, or you might as well smoke cigarettes.

Essential oils work fine. Sage, Peppermint, Sandalwood, etc.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Tictac

Banned
Joined
Jul 28, 2009
Messages
3,668
Reaction score
1,244
Location
North America, probably an airport
Cologne is PURE POISON. It is all made on the New Jersey Turnpike in Newark. Did you ever smell Newark? It smells like pickled butt. Putting poison on your skin GUARANTEES absorption. It goes to your liver. It is neurotoxic. Cologne works by using volatile chemicals and your body is trying to warn you, but they find certain chemicals that smell good.

Avoid all fragrances, or you might as well smoke cigarettes.

Essential oils work fine. Sage, Peppermint, Sandalwood, etc.
LOL
 

bigneil

Banned
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
8,265
Reaction score
2,644
Location
Texas
In that case, do shots!

Putting poison on our skin is a bad idea, but do it if you don't mind poisoning everyone within 1/4 mile.

And be sure to use Windex, Toilet Bowl Cleaner, and Dryer Sheets. They are FDA approved!

And when you need Radiation, Chemotherapy and Surgery, it's only a coincidence!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top