“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

College students: Checklist

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Nice thread, lots of stuff I wouldn't have thought of bringing.

Oak -- My parents, my grandparents and I are each paying for a third of my college costs. I think its pretty fair, and plus I have a feeling my parents will pay off my student loans if I graduate with good grades.

A few questions for you college-folk:

1. Of course they gave us the zero-tolerance party line at orientation, what actually happens if you get busted with alcohol/weed in your room? It seems like such a common thing, I can't imagine them doing very much about it.

2. Oxide, about the apartment thing, is socializing harder when you're not emerged in an enviroment with hundreds of other college kids around you? I know an apartment would be sick for parties and just for bringing girls back to, but I'm not sure if I want to sacrfice meeting a crapload of people for that.

-Dan
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Superman X
1. Of course they gave us the zero-tolerance party line at orientation, what actually happens if you get busted with alcohol/weed in your room? It seems like such a common thing, I can't imagine them doing very much about it.
They usually take it away. If they are real *sses, they will write you up to housing and you'll have a meeting. Normally they won't care/bust you anyway.
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
Originally posted by Superman X

A few questions for you college-folk:

1. Of course they gave us the zero-tolerance party line at orientation, what actually happens if you get busted with alcohol/weed in your room? It seems like such a common thing, I can't imagine them doing very much about it.

2. Oxide, about the apartment thing, is socializing harder when you're not emerged in an enviroment with hundreds of other college kids around you? I know an apartment would be sick for parties and just for bringing girls back to, but I'm not sure if I want to sacrfice meeting a crapload of people for that.

-Dan

1. Depends on your college. In general, private schools are more lenient than state schools. Where I go, alcohol was completely ignored but most RAs wouldn't hesitate to bust your for weed. Ask some upperclassmen to find out exactly how strictly things are enforced.

2. Yes. I would recommend you live in dorms at least for freshman year, and then go off campus in your later years.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
depends man. i am very open by nature, so i got to know as many people as i could.. everywhere, gym, library, parties, outdoors.. so basically when i go though my school i see someone i know quite often. I didnt live in the dorms first semester, although i think it would be a very interesting experience..
there are definite negatives to living in the dorms - usually MORE expenisve than an apartment.. smaller, really hot in summer, hotter in the winter, roommate right there..not much privacy, public showers.. but the amount of people you meet/activites your dorms do are quite fun.

A lot of people will try to be "cool" and chill in their friend's apartments instead of dorms.. just a thought.
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Vincent
i'm incredibly lucky and fortunate.

My parents are actually paying my whole way. So i'm incredibly thankful.
Damn youre lucky. My parents are paying for me to go to a community college but i wanna transfer next year. Its retarded cause ill have to get my own loans and there not gonna help at all.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

dip

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
900
Reaction score
0
Location
nu juru
yeah thats tough if they dont wanna help with the loans

my college is 30g's a year...here is the breakdown:

30g's a year
-6000 (merit scholarship from my grades/sat score)
-8000 (NJ Class state loan)
-2500 (stafford loan)
so thats about 14g left to pay...my parents are gonna pay that outa pocket but im gonna pay them back when i graduate
 
Top