Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

college dudes: how you dress

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in college, I know several other people here are too. Was just curious on how everyone dresses casually on a daily basis.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mainly jeans with polo or button down shirts.... The usual college atire I guess.

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk town the street in town. People on campus dress like those in the same town.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normal day: Jeans, T-Shirt, Zip-up Hoodie

Lazy Day: Scrubs and a T-shirt

Important Day: Jeans, button-up, long sleeve collar shirt.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paintballguy
mainly jeans with polo or button down shirts.... The usual college atire I guess.
Im with that guy.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goin to class it's just a t-shirt, jeans and my denim jacket.

Goin out to a party, it's usually my 3 dollar thrift store blazer :)D), a t-shirt or a button up shirt with a t-shirt under it, and some nicer pants with a belt.

Everyone always says I look snazzy with the blazer, and yet it's the cheapest thing I have on at the time.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jacket/ t-shirt/ jeans/ walking shoes/ cap /skully/ hoodie

last tiem my bro visited me he called me a village bum... :(

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Change is Always good...

I dont have 1 dress code... i mix and match all the time... from casual (jeans and t-shirt) to smart-ish (smart white jeans with a button-up shirt)... I like to make alot of changes allt he time, weather its my clothing, my hair, bling bling (jewelry Eg: rings, necklace, bracelet, etc);)

Laterz...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jean and tees.

I don't know why these guy dress up for class.They worry about that more than the women.

...Seriously. They are more dolled up guys around here than women.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yo im gonna be goin to school this fall and my daily attire will prolly just be sneakers, jeans and a button up shirt.

I have like 7 button up shirts too, i own more of those then i own t shirts for real.

But its not like im sporting em all buttoned up to the collar and tucked in, thats lame.

I usually rock the buttonup shirts with the first 2 button undone, sleeves rolled up, and untucked, with maybe one of the front parts of the shirt tucked behind my flashy belt buckle so i can blind all the haters.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually rock the buttonup shirts with the first 2 button undone, sleeves rolled up, and untucked, with maybe one of the front parts of the shirt tucked behind my flashy belt buckle so i can blind all the haters.
No offense bro, but you are gonna look like a copy of everybody else. EVERYBODY dresses like this heh.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i rock anything i mix stuff up i dress preppy but in a street way i cant explain it, when i off to work its strictly either preppy or smart. some people wont just grow the fuk up and leave those saggy jeans and earrings at home looking like girl at university. when im overdressed at uni, i feel ashamed.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
'No offense bro, but you are gonna look like a copy of everybody else. EVERYBODY dresses like this heh."

meh