First post on these forums but I've been reading all this sort of stuff for the past six months or so, but hi anyway. 
Okay today I opened a girl in the library (HB7.5/8.0) using my crap phone as a prop since hers was equally as bad so I did some negging and we had a laugh about how bad they were. I then moved onto her college subjects (we're both 17) then for about twenty minutes she just talked about how she wants to go to Africa next year and her feelings etc. about the whole place from when she last went and to what she's expecting for when she goes next year.
I didn't say much at all during the whole thing, apart from the odd comment here and there which she laughed at every time, just discussing feelings about how it puts everything in life into perspective, felt so weird to be patterning and have it feel natural.
Just played it cool and leant back the whole way through. Then it was a lesson time. I managed to email close and she was really receptive and gave it me right away (said she wanted to send me pictures of when she was last in Africa) with no hesitations and told me thanks for talking with her and she looks forward to me contacting her, haha.... nice, just happened so quickly.
Just wondered where I should take the game from here on? Don't want to get stuck in the friends category - at the moment I have a lot of mystery about me and want to maintain that to some degree. Likelihood of seeing her out college is remote as we live far away from each other and I don't have a car, so if we ever see each other it'll be in the library again.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good posts guys.
Okay today I opened a girl in the library (HB7.5/8.0) using my crap phone as a prop since hers was equally as bad so I did some negging and we had a laugh about how bad they were. I then moved onto her college subjects (we're both 17) then for about twenty minutes she just talked about how she wants to go to Africa next year and her feelings etc. about the whole place from when she last went and to what she's expecting for when she goes next year.
I didn't say much at all during the whole thing, apart from the odd comment here and there which she laughed at every time, just discussing feelings about how it puts everything in life into perspective, felt so weird to be patterning and have it feel natural.
Just wondered where I should take the game from here on? Don't want to get stuck in the friends category - at the moment I have a lot of mystery about me and want to maintain that to some degree. Likelihood of seeing her out college is remote as we live far away from each other and I don't have a car, so if we ever see each other it'll be in the library again.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good posts guys.