"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

College bookstore PU question

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Since i'm out of college, i have a very low exposure to hot chicks. I was thinking of attempting PU at a college bookstore. It's an open store so anyone can walk in. The aspect of this idea that I worry about is having more than one potential target in my PU radius. Say I walk into the store and see 3 chicks of interest standing looking at some stuff at different locations. If I approach anyone of them, other potential targets may overhear my PU attempt and if I do or don't succeed they might not give me a light of day if I try to PU them. Because they would know my intent to PU.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
lol...you worry too much. I dunno how you can get rejected. If the convo going good and she flirting then you just ask for her #. If she being cold, then don't bother move on to the next. Ask for the e-mail first, because it low risk of rejection. If another women see you, she will be impressed and think your the man. Just be careful, they tend to like to test you by saying your a player and stuff, but don't give in. They want a player, just have fun. Also alot of people go in the store that day that you might never see again.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
My major doesnt attract a lot of females (Computer Programming). There was only four chicks in my major all very hideous.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top