"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

College annoyance

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
michigan
Well just started at university of michigan and there are more good looking girls here than ive ever seen (country boy). But everyone here is unsociable. Nobody talks to each other and people are just focused on thier books.

How do you other college guys go about getting college girls? The only time I get alot of attention here is when im in my ROTC uniform. Are uniforms still attractive? And should I use that to my advantage?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Use the uniform to your advantage.

How do I get the girls? I generally like to pick out the ones that I am in class with.

First, its easier, second, you can do a bit of conversation about the class you two are taking.
 

Bigsnake

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
LA
Most people in college don't mind talking especially early on when tests aren't an issue... Talk to people especially people in your class. They all want to know someone in their class so you better jump on it before other people do.

From what I've heard some girls still like uniforms.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Elevenbravo
Well just started at university of michigan and there are more good looking girls here than ive ever seen (country boy). But everyone here is unsociable. Nobody talks to each other and people are just focused on thier books.
No they're not...probably less sociable than you're used to as a "country boy," but many of them will take the opportunity to talk to you if you open them right. Experiment with it and project some social energy. I mean, if you see someone DEEPLY immersed in studying you may want to stay off, but I find it hard to believe that EVERYONE is "unsociable."
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
To quote Easy-E - "College girls are easy"

Is there a student lounge on campus? For you lunch break, go to the caf, and each day ask to join a new group of people for lunch. Very easy to get to know people because there is no real pressure to start a conversation....

I've done it before, where I could not think of anything, and we were in silence eating for what felt like 5 minutes before the person finally started asking me questions... After a while though, I started to develop quite the reputation from some of the guys at school, who would comment, 'You are always talking to new women.' or 'that's awesome in class how you always ask the questions that everyone wants to know but not bad enough to actually ask.' Then, one day I was walking into my french class, I walked into the class beatboxing up untill I sat down (I beatbox pretty good)... that whole day I had people asking me how I did that.

Just do something outrageous that you never thought you could have done. You'll realize that no harm came from it... then do it again.

I could go on... college is a great time to meet chicks and get alot of sex. As long as you can balance chicks vs homework that is.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top