Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coldness at Party

Spade_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a party tonight and then entire time I was there I felt an air of coldness. Like I didn't belong or something. Granted I didn't know many people there, but it was still very akward. Just wanted to know how you guys deal with this.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spade_1 said:
I went to a party tonight and then entire time I was there I felt an air of coldness. Like I didn't belong or something. Granted I didn't know many people there, but it was still very akward. Just wanted to know how you guys deal with this.
I have that sometimes, too. Just try to look for the people that look friendly and talkative and start conversations with them. After that start talking to more and more people and the coldness disappears.

Reaction score
That's evidence of paranormal activity. You know, ghosts and stuff. I've seen shows about this. I'd say you're good until stuff starts flying around the room. If that happens you should get the h-e-double hockeysticks out of there.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBacneProblem said:
That's evidence of paranormal activity. You know, ghosts and stuff. I've seen shows about this. I'd say you're good until stuff starts flying around the room. If that happens you should get the h-e-double hockeysticks out of there.
u fail.

Spade_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigBacneProblem said:
WTF? Were you drunk or something when you typed this up? I hope you were drunk and this wasn't some really really bad attempt at a funny joke.