Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approaching girls to invite them to a party

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy and I are new in town and we both are attending a college as graduate students. I am planning to throw a small party (maybe 20 guests or so). We know next to no one here and all of our classes are full of people not worthy of hanging out with (anti-social, nerds). I am thinking we each go out and do a bunch of cold approach to invite guests to our party. Every girl I approach with this proposal will likely know I am in some way interested in her. I know for a fact a good amount of the girls I invite will show up. Bet it will be fun when the various girls see how much competition they have.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy and I are new in town and we both are attending a college as graduate students. I am planning to throw a small party (maybe 20 guests or so). We know next to no one here and all of our classes are full of people not worthy of hanging out with (anti-social, nerds). I am thinking we each go out and do a bunch of cold approach to invite guests to our party. Every girl I approach with this proposal will likely know I am in some way interested in her. I know for a fact a good amount of the girls I invite will show up. Bet it will be fun when the various girls see how much competition they have.
Its a silly idea - Why would complete strangers from the street come to your party. You might get one or two women to come but how are you going to convince enough of them to come.

You said you don't like anti-social people or nerds - well these strangers from the street could be anti-social or nerds too.

At your college make lots of male friends and invite them, tell them to bring their friends and girlfriends and let it spiral.

As far as wanting to invite women specifically, your colleague has an unlimited abundance of women, it sounds ridiculous not to start there. Everyone will know your name afterwards so you are building social proof too. Good luck.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a silly idea - Why would complete strangers from the street come to your party. You might get one or two women to come but how are you going to convince enough of them to come.

You said you don't like anti-social people or nerds - well these strangers from the street could be anti-social or nerds too.

At your college make lots of male friends and invite them, tell them to bring their friends and girlfriends and let it spiral.

As far as wanting to invite women specifically, your colleague has an unlimited abundance of women, it sounds ridiculous not to start there. Everyone will know your name afterwards so you are building social proof too. Good luck.
I will specifically walk up to attractive girls at the college and invite them.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a good idea, let us know how it goes.

All depends on how you sell the party and what kind of host you are I think.

M

member160292

You have a great opportunity while in college to randomly approach a group of girls and let them know about the party. Might even be a quick way to get their number after letting them know about the party 'Hey I'll text you the address' That's a lot of prospects.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree that this is the starting point. Random women on campus likely won't be all that interested.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will need a hook of some sort...
College women want to go to a party with :
good music
good food
good selection of drinks
good looking people with social skills
good REPUTATIONS

So your pitch should be....
"hey I wanted to invite you girls SPECIFICALLY to come to our party this Saturday. We've got a DJ Deshawn who you might have heard down at Club X this summer. Tacos Azteca taco truck, and our sand volleyball pit. The school paper photographer is gonna be there and you can get some cool photos for your IG. Bring a bathing suit because we are gonna do a 100 ft long waterslide.... We are mixing drinks starting at 12 until they run out..."

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

This stuff happens regularly in college and likely will work good if they think OP is hot.

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You will need a hook of some sort...
College women want to go to a party with :
good music
good food
good selection of drinks
good looking people with social skills
good REPUTATIONS

So your pitch should be....
"hey I wanted to invite you girls SPECIFICALLY to come to our party this Saturday. We've got a DJ Deshawn who you might have heard down at Club X this summer. Tacos Azteca taco truck, and our sand volleyball pit. The school paper photographer is gonna be there and you can get some cool photos for your IG. Bring a bathing suit because we are gonna do a 100 ft long waterslide.... We are mixing drinks starting at 12 until they run out..."
Jesus I don't have plans for anything this back

This stuff happens regularly in college and likely will work good if they think OP is hot.
Yeah I am the main bait for them to come to the party.