“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cold Approaches?

Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
Hi,

I have just started college on Tuesday and I am rather amaze how many hotties there were about. Anyway, since I joined this forum, my confident has increase alot. Today, I was having my lunch break on a nice open mainland in the sun. Approximatley 10 metres behind me was HB 8, but the trouble is, I have never experience a 'cold approach' before. She was all on her own having a fag but I couldn't think of any good cold approach lines without shocking her in a way but unfortunately she disappeared shortly after so I didn't really have a chance.

So experience DJ's can you think of any good 'cold approach' lines I could use at college. I struggled to think of a good one. What about this, 'How is your day', I dunno. I have to say I am fairly shy but I am going to do it. This is a new ball game to me.

Any advise would be much appericated.

Thanks
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
join the bootcamp right now! over at the dj discussion forum (the sticky at the top)

and the best coldapproach line ever known to man is "hi"

it's good if you can start the convo from something happening around you (ie observational) - can be something she's wearing, carrying, saying, doing etc. or something someone else is doing, wearing, saying etc

and always assume friendship. don't go about asking

"hi, my name's blah, my lifestory is blah, what's your's? where are you from? what do you do?"

no, assume the friendship. you don't need to know where she's from, what she does for a living etc, just have some fun.

e.g. man walks past with a white panama hat on

you (in a playful way i.e. not serious):

"man, that's a sweet hat, don't you think?"
"i think it would look good on me. i think i'd suit it"

i find that by doing it this way (expressing opinions about a shared observation), if the convo drops dead, you won't give a shyt because you are sharing your reality with her. if she doesn't take the bait and carry it on, you won't give a shyt. plus, you can learn a lot, just by judging her reaction to your comments.

close for number (if you like her and things are going well, even if you just speak for a minute), say "i'm trying to meet some new people about here, you seem like a *insert not very flattering compliment e.g. nice* person, give me your number so we can hang out sometime"

note the "give me" command - not a question

but, take it at your own pace. join that bootcamp (first week's only saying "hi" to 50 folk) and if you are talking to girls, you don't need to close for their number. if they interest you though, you'd be best to get it
 

Danny21682

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2003
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Originally posted by Grandmaster Sexay
Hi,

I have just started college on Tuesday and I am rather amaze how many hotties there were about. Anyway, since I joined this forum, my confident has increase alot. Today, I was having my lunch break on a nice open mainland in the sun. Approximatley 10 metres behind me was HB 8, but the trouble is, I have never experience a 'cold approach' before. She was all on her own having a fag but I couldn't think of any good cold approach lines without shocking her in a way but unfortunately she disappeared shortly after so I didn't really have a chance.
She was having a fag for lunch?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Re: Re: Cold Approaches?

Originally posted by Danny21682
She was having a fag for lunch?
It means cigarette in Europe ;)

This is what you would have said:

"Hey, how's it going?"
>>blah blah
"Good thanks. You know, those fags are very bad for you ;)"

If she doesnt respond lightly to that then just abort.
 
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Location
Europe
haha. I don't remember the last time I saw someone have a cigarette for lunch:D .

Cool R3N3GAD3, next time I bump into her, I'll ask her that question. I have got to hear what she says.;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Re: Re: Cold Approaches?

Originally posted by Danny21682
She was having a fag for lunch?
ha
 
Top