Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approached woman with red flags

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met new Woman. Cold approached her. Seen her walking about in village a few times . Said hi to her. She was sat in garden She is...a 7. It's really good to have her around, she just lives down the street. A lot easier than having to drive half an hour to see a woman. She seems happy to just see me for sex, which is great for me.

She has her own website. She post blogs and uploads videos. On one of her videos she says that she was raped and that she tried to take her own life. She e- mailed me an e book novel she had wrote. Next time we met, I told her i had watched a few of her videos. We discussed it. She said that she had, had some bad news. She had told the police about first rape, because she had told them, she then had to tell them about other rape. She has been raped on more than one occasion. From what she has told me her farther is a trainwreck. His farther beat him.
She was reckless when she was younger. She went to London as a photographer, hung round with drug dealers. It was one of the drug dealers that raped her. She said he came into her home while she was sleeping. When she awoke..he was raping her.
Her mother did'nt do the best job raising her and her sister. She told me second time she was raped..the guy was on top of her. She said she just froze and that he should of realised something was wrong, but he just kept going.

She is knowledgeable.

Have'nt though about this situation much. Been seeing her for a couple weeks. Had sex four or five times. My subconscious is telling me to run a mile. I think that is the correct choice, unless i want to spend ten years in jail =0

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women have “red flags”. I despise that term. They are called women. If you are trying to avoid women with “red flags”, you should become a monk. It’s terrible criteria.
Some women are a lot crazier than others. And there are certain things you should always avoid unless you are a masochist (women who have been raped or claim to have been raped, etc).

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re in the danger zone OP. Extreme caution advised.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Crazier” is a relationship mode paradigm. Not a man for sex mode.

In other words a man for sexual gratification and the solution for her needs will elicit one side of her. A man for “relationship” will elicit a different side of her. Normally the “crazy” side.

You will bring out in her what you will see. She calibrates to you. She has plenty of sex regardless of her experiences. I think you are coming from the viewpoint of potential “girlfriend”. She already knows this. Fully and completely. You will see exactly what she thinks you want to see and thus calibrate.
When in “girlfriend” paradigm presented by you, all her experiences will come to the surface. It’s unavoidable. You will see something different than what her fuk men will see.

Either way. It’s all your creation and/or fault if you want to look at it properly.
I take your point - to an extent. I think even just banging some of these women even if you’re not after an LTR may not be worth the price. I’ve certainly had some bad experiences even seeing women casually that could have been avoided if I hadn’t been so eager just to go after a hot chick.