I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Nothing ever change, crazyBut what I came to learn is that it's the same as at school.
Yeah I knew a Chadlite at work who hooked up with half of the females in the building. I went to the bar with him one night (during the early 2000s PUA craze). I did several cold approaches, but didn't get anywhere that night. He told me I had a lot of ballz, and he could never approach random women like that. That made no sense to me at the time. Why would a better looking guy be afraid? Well, he was a "social circle guy" who was used to women coming to him. Cold approach was not in his reality.I'm someone who has actually gotten basically all of his lays from cold approach (mainly in bars) as I wasn't lucky enough to have girls working at my place or a good general social circle with girls
So it was always a mystery exactly how other people like my friends hook up with girls. I couldn't really envision it in a way, and was kind of jealous for a while, assuming that these guys must have had some elite level game (I was too heavily into PUA back then lol)
But what I came to learn is that it's the same as at school. It doesn't change. It was basically always a case of the girl telling one of her friends at work that she likes him/thinks he's handsome, and then the friend would match-make a little, then they add each other on facebook, flirt online and like each others pics, and eventually they just bang (usually on a works night out) He didn't DO anything other than be her type. Didn't need to worry about esclation or game or even getting rejected for a kiss as he already knew she likes him. Wasn't thinking about how to approach, how to sexualise, pushpull bla bla bla.
And this dude was banging tonnes of the hot teenagers who worked at his place (he's like 30). But I don't think he's ever picked up a girl from cold approach
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Guess it would be hard to find corporation where 1/2 of the female population are single ..Yeah I knew a Chadlite at work who hooked up with half of the females in the building
Yeah this is a thing many guys actually not getting for some reasonThe other thing about that guy was he was a master of NEVER saying a word about who he's dating or hooking up with. He would keep it quiet (properly), and thus chicks felt comfortable having secret hookups with him. His reputation (or gossip between chicks) did all the work for him.
This is uIf you looked like this guy, all you would have to do is surround yourself with women and take off your shirt and start grinding on them like a male stripper. Even in San Francisco.
View attachment 4562
This is the natural way to meet women, cold approach is only for those of us who have no social circle.Yeah I knew a Chadlite at work who hooked up with half of the females in the building. I went to the bar with him one night (during the early 2000s PUA craze). I did several cold approaches, but didn't get anywhere that night. He told me I had a lot of ballz, and he could never approach random women like that. That made no sense to me at the time. Why would a better looking guy be afraid? Well, he was a "social circle guy" who was used to women coming to him. Cold approach was not in his reality.
Cold approach and app swiping are for people who don't have social circle capabilities.This is the natural way to meet women, cold approach is only for those of us who have no social circle.