Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold approach vs social circle in less than 1min

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I'm someone who has actually gotten basically all of his lays from cold approach (mainly in bars) as I wasn't lucky enough to have girls working at my place or a good general social circle with girls

So it was always a mystery exactly how other people like my friends hook up with girls. I couldn't really envision it in a way, and was kind of jealous for a while, assuming that these guys must have had some elite level game (I was too heavily into PUA back then lol)

But what I came to learn is that it's the same as at school. It doesn't change. It was basically always a case of the girl telling one of her friends at work that she likes him/thinks he's handsome, and then the friend would match-make a little, then they add each other on facebook, flirt online and like each others pics, and eventually they just bang (usually on a works night out) He didn't DO anything other than be her type. Didn't need to worry about esclation or game or even getting rejected for a kiss as he already knew she likes him. Wasn't thinking about how to approach, how to sexualise, pushpull bla bla bla.
And this dude was banging tonnes of the hot teenagers who worked at his place (he's like 30). But I don't think he's ever picked up a girl from cold approach

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'm someone who has actually gotten basically all of his lays from cold approach (mainly in bars) as I wasn't lucky enough to have girls working at my place or a good general social circle with girls

So it was always a mystery exactly how other people like my friends hook up with girls. I couldn't really envision it in a way, and was kind of jealous for a while, assuming that these guys must have had some elite level game (I was too heavily into PUA back then lol)

But what I came to learn is that it's the same as at school. It doesn't change. It was basically always a case of the girl telling one of her friends at work that she likes him/thinks he's handsome, and then the friend would match-make a little, then they add each other on facebook, flirt online and like each others pics, and eventually they just bang (usually on a works night out) He didn't DO anything other than be her type. Didn't need to worry about esclation or game or even getting rejected for a kiss as he already knew she likes him. Wasn't thinking about how to approach, how to sexualise, pushpull bla bla bla.
And this dude was banging tonnes of the hot teenagers who worked at his place (he's like 30). But I don't think he's ever picked up a girl from cold approach
Yeah I knew a Chadlite at work who hooked up with half of the females in the building. I went to the bar with him one night (during the early 2000s PUA craze). I did several cold approaches, but didn't get anywhere that night. He told me I had a lot of ballz, and he could never approach random women like that. That made no sense to me at the time. Why would a better looking guy be afraid? Well, he was a "social circle guy" who was used to women coming to him. Cold approach was not in his reality.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I knew a Chadlite at work who hooked up with half of the females in the building
Guess it would be hard to find corporation where 1/2 of the female population are single .. :zip:

The other thing about that guy was he was a master of NEVER saying a word about who he's dating or hooking up with. He would keep it quiet (properly), and thus chicks felt comfortable having secret hookups with him. His reputation (or gossip between chicks) did all the work for him.
Yeah this is a thing many guys actually not getting for some reason

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I knew a Chadlite at work who hooked up with half of the females in the building. I went to the bar with him one night (during the early 2000s PUA craze). I did several cold approaches, but didn't get anywhere that night. He told me I had a lot of ballz, and he could never approach random women like that. That made no sense to me at the time. Why would a better looking guy be afraid? Well, he was a "social circle guy" who was used to women coming to him. Cold approach was not in his reality.
This is the natural way to meet women, cold approach is only for those of us who have no social circle.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the natural way to meet women, cold approach is only for those of us who have no social circle.
Cold approach and app swiping are for people who don't have social circle capabilities.

Judging by the popularity of apps, fewer people have effective social circles. Other research has demonstrated fewer extended relationships are forming from social circles.

When I have used swipe apps in my city, I have found that the women on the swipe apps were mainly transplanted to my cities from other U.S. regions and/or smaller towns in my state. Women with strong local ties have rarely used swipe apps.