Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold Approach/The girl with one eye

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
**This is not a post to disparage the girl I met, with the mutilated face, it is a lesson I learned in confidence

I went to a coffee shop today, and thought I would practice talking to strangers/girls, whomever I could.

About 20 minutes after being there, a girl with a cap on, came and sat close to me, and a few minutes after that she opened me, with, "I like your shoes."

I looked up, and a conversation began. We talked for around 15 minutes, about shoes, and Europe. At the end, she asked for my Facebook and went on her way.

The lesson: this girl had a mutilated face and only one eye, and here's the zinger... She had more confidence than I would have known what to do with. She knew how she looked, and she opened me anyways. I can learn from this girl. Imagine the mental hurdles she may have had, being disfigured and talking in a slow drawl, but she did it anyways.

And another lesson to myself; she didn't have some routine, something that I've always wondered if one must have to open a cold approach like that. She merely mentioned my shoes. From there, conversation flowed to wherever it naturally went.

Also; I wasn't attracted to this girl and wouldn't have accepted a date; In fact, about halfway through the conversation, I was putting together excuses and so forth - just like I suppose plenty of girls would do if they were talking to a guy they weren't attracted to. But what was so nice about her method, was that she didn't ask any of that, she put zero pressure on me. No questions about a girlfriend, or if we should go out or yada yada. Just a simple opener, an easy conversation, asked for my contact info, then said goodbye.

This girl knows what she's doing! And I was lucky enough to be able to feel what it was like to be approached, as girls might.

• No routine
  • The utmost confidence, she acted as if her disfigurement didn't exist
  • Casually asked for my contact
  • I could tell it wouldn't have been a big deal if I would have said no, or continued reading my book

Do you guys concur with this sort of approach? Does anyone care to share how their cold approaches typically go? As a total beginner; there is so much information out there about specific ways of going about it, routines, prepared stories etc.

Does what this girl did, work? - An easy opener about a prop, then ramble?

Last edited:

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant tell you how many times I have opened women simply by asking about their shoes. It wasn't a line for me. I actually have a genuine interest and I often want to know who the designer is, where they can be found, etc. so I can make suggestions/requests with the women I'm dating (I have somewhat of a fetish for women in sexy shoes), even if nothing else comes from the interaction.

Sometimes being bold and sexual works too, but there is a time and a place for everything.

You do not need to stick to just one concept. Usually it's the circumstance that will typically guide you to the best approach. I mean, obviously you're not going to want to walk up to a woman in a coffee shop, slap her on the ass and say "Hey sweet cheeks! Lets dance! Woooo!!!!" Likewise, you don't ask about shoes on a dance floor.

What you say is exactly the impression that is bubbling to the surface for me: that a specific routine isn't necessary - just the correct masculine characteristics.

Thanks Amante!