"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Cold Approach problem.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2004
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
In Uranus
I feel like a deviant freak when I do cold approaches, nobody I know does them and I did a couple today just to get a better feel of them and felt like a big time sexual deviant, like a weirdo..

How do you guys get over feeling like a freak from doing cold approaches? Doing them in bars and clubs are fine but anywhere else...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
It's all about how you approach and what you say. What do you do exactly?
 

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Ever screw a girl that was really loud and freaky and always horny ? Well I have, and thats how I use to justify it. Women desperately want the co#k. They are dying for u to approach them ! Think like that. You are doing them a favor.


Your problem is all mental. There's no specific way to fix it. You just have to get over it. And if your friendly enough, they won't think of you as a sexual deviant. Now if your acting weird, thats a different story.
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
I would like to hear some responses on this, too. I think generally you should use a socially-acceptable observational opener. The direct "hi" to a random girl or "are you single" that so many people talk about are gonna come off weird to most women.
 

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
2
Location
Red Sox Nation
It depends on the situation. "Hi, I'm ___" might be acceptable at a party where you don't really know anyone, but it might sound strange at a supermarket when she's trying to pick out oranges. Maybe you could make out a list of clever approaches for certain situations, practice them, then go from there........
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
I have the same problem. It feel weired at restuarant, mall, street.

I tried it at party, waitress at restaurant, and a customer who celebrated bday at restaurant. I got their number, but all flaked. If I can do this with result, i'd be the master.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I just make sure that they aren't put on the defensive by asking them a question about the situation we're sharing at that moment. I ask her opinion about they type of book she's reading, the type of laundry detergent she's buying, if a particular tie matches a particular shirt, whatever.

Most women enjoy being helpful. If I'm really interested in a women I meet in a mall, I'll ask her directions to a nearby coffee shop and ask if she would like to tag along. A guy that doesn't mind asking for directions (from a woman at that) tends to make a lasting impression.

The thing is that I never approach them in a manner that they would feel that I would want anything from them other than a little help.
 

whistler

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
633
Reaction score
5
Location
New York
What works well is to ask an open-ended, non-personal question... one that anyone who needs a little help might ask, especially one that a woman would be most helpful in answering. (Of course, a question about a present for a girlfriend would be an obvious no-no.)

Then, when she answers, make it seem as though her answer unexpectedly caught your attention and drew you in.

That way, she feels special, and SHE becomes the one that invites further conversation. Putting her in that position has many benefits. (no imagery intended, lol)
 
Top