Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold Approach - Never Realized How Hard This Would Be

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Impressive. A lot of men would be severely traumatized by taking 100-300 straight rejections.
Agreed. That's the 80:20 pareto principle. It's also why the old school mentality for pickup was stfu read the manual &&& go approach. YouTube now a days is mostly theory and not going out. I dare say, I've done more pickup on a single night out then most fellas have their entire life.

After enough, you are desensitized to AA and rejection. There's a Peterson video on pickup and he recognized the genius of that sort of abundance and exposure.

Yes, social circle introductions are fading. See chart
Many of my childhood pals are currently playing house. I can count the attempts to introduce or something of the nature of a setup. In fairness, 1. I don't 2. I prefer pickup and 3. Given my playbook, I can't blame them for not wanting the fallout. most recently was a very close friend who wants me to see his wife's close friend. Very cute. girl next door. not a sloot . Mid 20s something but had the baby fever. was ready to checkout. Play house. Not that guy. Last heard she was seriously dating. For say you or some of the lads here seeking something worthwhile, she is ideal.

Would wing you IRL.

Agree. I am a free thinker.
You are a DHV.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of my childhood pals are currently playing house. I can count the attempts to introduce or something of the nature of a setup. In fairness, 1. I don't 2. I prefer pickup and 3. Given my playbook, I can't blame them for not wanting the fallout. most recently was a very close friend who wants me to see his wife's close friend. Very cute. girl next door. not a sloot . Mid 20s something but had the baby fever. was ready to checkout. Play house. Not that guy. Last heard she was seriously dating. For say you or some of the lads here seeking something worthwhile, she is ideal.

Would wing you IRL.
The majority of my friends are playing house. Many are married men with suburban houses and dogs. Some have kids.

I've never had a good wing. That's part of the reason I've done more day game than night game over time. Non-bar approaching doesn't require a wing and in many cases, a wing is counterproductive in non-bar venues. I'm also more introverted (night game favors extroverts) and don't like staying up late. We would do well approaching together in certain venues.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go up2 a girl and tell her she's cute.

If I'm opening at the mall I just ask 'her do you have any ideas foe a birthday present for a girl?' You will need a back story. Just put it together. Really pretty girl but you just want to be friends etc. But she got you a big basket of presents cause she's obsessed with you. Etc.

Just talk a while. 40 minutes in get her number. If you do this enough eventually you can get every girls number you approach.
Nice.

When I first started, I did that. As I got older I adopted a mercenary approach. Blow me or blow me out - flash game. Either dtf or kindly f off.

Curious your age range? Aldo your target demographic? ??

Don't compliment them about their looks. If your going to compliment them just make it about something their wearing. Or I'd you must compliment on looks do the eyebrows. They put a lot of time into that.
+1

Indirect can be sure fire. Just must execute MAN TO WOMAN. DHV in the vibe.

It shouldn't be a surprise that a man's going to take his D out.

I'm pretty rusty for approaching but my strategy would get 98 percent of hot chicks numbers.
If you drop me off in any club or bar that's English speaking I will do some damage. Damage despite the absence following the scamdemic. Not entered a bad 9r club in two years. By my standards I'd be rusty but throw me against your average YouTuber or frat boy &&& I will stunt. If you already got this going, like muscle memory, you will shake off the rust.

There's also this YouTube channel called menwholikewomen. Listen to it. You'll learn text game and ****.
Thanks. I see mostly hypergamy pods and long winded rants usually from fellas playing house &&& shilling rubbish. No receipts. familiar with a few new school guys. Shay social? Karisma king aka Denton formerly 9n the old rsd forums. Legit but Chad. Jmulv, Austen summers, AG, PWF, etc.

i'm just starting approaching again but I used to all the time back in the day. Your probably better looking than me. I wear a hoodie and jeans that are baggy as **** I'm 5'7 and 245 pounds of fat. The few approaches I've done recently I got crazy reactions from. I just forgot how to weave the conversations to keep them there. Pandemic is ****ing with my momentum.
Get back on the grind playboy. Also looks max. It's not like my or @SW15 come up back in the day. Female entitlement is on steroids.

anyways try rules of the game by niel Strauss. That will show you the basics of using conversations.
He always seemed like such a worm but a very good writer. I enjoyed the game and going down the rabbit hole of old approach.

If you want to be direct that's cool. I do indirect and then when I have them really into the conversation after about a half hour I tell them I just made up my approach and wanted to approach them. And I say 'I don't want to lie and start this out like that. I actually just made that approach up and wanted to talk to you.' They respond very well to this. Just make sure she's comfortable with you for a while b4 u do this.
I have done both. Found better results with indirect or variations of it. Indirect DIRECT. Game isn't linear. It's circular.

It's a contingency plan. Execute the program. Comply or bye. Test COMPLIANCE or #next. Push/pull. Bait. Spike emotions. Pull. Or next! Even after pulling #NEXTSET!

Biggest mistake fellas make is pulling semi cute girl pushing 30 &&& they turn into a big ****ing phaggotry.

Notice lots among Gen Z. Gym cel. Pulls semi cute girl and goes full retard. Ditches game the gym the boys and is on phaggy times. Gets cucked.

Getting the girl means the stakes are higher so HAVING THE FIRE becomes even more important.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He (Neil Strauss) always seemed like such a worm but a very good writer. I enjoyed the game and going down the rabbit hole of old approach.
Before Neil Strauss started spending time with Mystery and other PUAs, he was a borderline incel. Strauss is short (only 5'6"). It's difficult for 5'6" men to get attention, get laid, or have relationships. That's been true for 4-5 decades.

Strauss was born in 1969, which is on the earlier side of Gen X. Inceldom was less common in Gen X than it is with the subsequent Millennial generation. However, Neil Strauss had the height thing working against him. It is impressive how he went from Average Frustrated Chump (likely Below Average Frustrated Chump) to skilled seducer. When a 5'6" guy is getting laid regularly, that's an achievement.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of my friends are playing house. Many are married men with suburban houses and dogs. Some have kids.

I've never had a good wing. That's part of the reason I've done more day game than night game over time. Non-bar approaching doesn't require a wing and in many cases, a wing is counterproductive in non-bar venues. I'm also more introverted (night game favors extroverts) and don't like staying up late. We would do well approaching together in certain venues.
The best wing and natural (1of them any way) is playing house. Is THE BLUEPRINT for checking out of the game IMHO. Ran natural Game. Crushed everything with a pulse or not for a lack of effort. Checked out of the game pulling peak smv early 20s something. He won the game by 99% of men's target.

We did a road trip. With the boys. Note he's not urinating when he pees like most married dorks.

I run game at a bar. Another wing hits on 1. I hit on another. end up after partying. Tell the girls to come. we pull.

At some stage of the night there a swarm of randoms.

My natural buddy grabs the mic (not literally) and goes off on a rant.

THIS IS HOW YOU GET GIRLS (NOTE HE'S DRUNK) - I PRETEND I'M A LUMBER JACK &&& I START HACKING DOWN HER SELF ESTEEM.

1 random starts throwing herself at him as he demos in his drunken stupor. Takes it as far as he can &&& then trolls her. Sorry NOT SORRY I'M MARRIED BUT THANKS FOR COMING!

If more fellas kept game sharp they wouldn't live under draconian western wife.

Switched out of necessity for day game though I did both. Just more night in the past. With lock downs and maturity day Game seems more natural and preferred.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before Neil Strauss started spending time with Mystery and other PUAs, he was a borderline incel. Strauss is short (only 5'6"). It's difficult for 5'6" men to get attention, get laid, or have relationships. That's been true for 4-5 decades.

Strauss was born in 1969, which is on the earlier side of Gen X. Inceldom was less common in Gen X than it is with the subsequent Millennial generation. However, Neil Strauss had the height thing working against him. It is impressive how he went from Average Frustrated Chump (likely Below Average Frustrated Chump) to skilled seducer. When a 5'6" guy is getting laid regularly, that's an achievement.
For sure. I like the book. Read Truth as well. I think he got semi success via writing and marketing. The GOAT is Mystery.

Rolling through project Hollywood and with the best of the early days I imagine something must have took. He couldn't get ANY WORSE. If fellas take that approach and any MORE success is a W.

What's more insane was Owen Cook was what 22 and made a villain? Strange dude. Weird even but even still was market leader for how long?

I used to think it was silly for more programs on Game at this stage BUT the culture and degeneracy has no end. Fellas will always want to level up. The OLD algo will always cater to women along with the state. Men are forced to exchange notes or suffer the consequences of inaction.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done around 2,000 cold approaches all during the day. I don't do really do night cold-approaches as it does not fit with my lifestyle. I have had a few close encounters where I have almost gotten laid, but I still have yet to get laid from doing this. This hobby is incredibly time-consuming and for the number of approaches I've done I've gotten surprisingly few results. I would have never guessed cold-approach would be so difficult.

If anyone else want to share their experience of daygame then feel free to.
It's OVER for DayGameCels.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't need to tell us that you don't approach. The second claim tells us all we need to know.
Yeah I used to just approach at malls all the time. Used that rules of the game book to start learning to approach. Then I just used this enneagram personality system to tell them all about themselves. I told them about the system too. It's good because type 2 and 9 are combined 35 percent of girls. So you just ask "do you have a problem saying no?" Then if they say yes they are a type 2 or 9. It's just a really easy thing to do to get a long conversation. Then once your there for like half an hour get their number.

I just stopped approaching for 5 years so metoo happened so I need to remember how I worded the asking if they have a problem saying no. Cause I got owned recently when I asked that. Too early I guess.

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't need to tell us that you don't approach. The second claim tells us all we need to know.
Actually if u want to try it out you don't need to learn all the types. Type 6 and one are common too. Type one is a perfectionist and they will respond to being asked if they are a perfectionist. And type 6 is a more personal question. Basically the girls have a fetish of dominating men. If you don't ask that it's really hard to type type 6. Type 6 is 16 percent of women.

Anyways the enneagram is useful. I made my approach about helping them with self growth. But it's useful for us too because humans work as a team so we each have different insecurities. And u can learn your mind and theirs. It's good because you will know what your strengths and weaknesses are. For me I'm type 9 so I have a big problem with motivation and see things from others points of view. Makes me way more intuitive tho.

Anyways my cousin was in the pickup artist scene a long time ago and he showed me this. Anyways I hope you like my gift

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
…If anything it's just fun to go up to a chick who you think is hot and tell her you think she's attractive, or if you want to be a cuck and be indirect you can go that route too.
And there it is…the reason why you’re 0 for 2000, I’m 100% sure of this.

If you’re indirect and you get laid most of the time, are you still a cuck?

I assume most people here have heard of the Matthew Effect?

Those who have get more and those who lack get less.

Well IMO it starts with mindset, if you go up to a woman and tell her how hot you think she is, you’ll come across as someone who wants something from them.

How often do homeless people get change from people in the street when they ask?

Regardless of what you look like, depending on how you approach women, they’ll treat you like a street beggar...and in some ways they’re right, if you’re too direct, to them you’re begging for *****.

Now notice how street beggars that have a hat full of coins are more likely to get change from people, compared to those who don’t.

Find another reason to talk to people (notice I said people and not just women), if you want, you can pretend to be selling something, or pretend that you’re trying to get somewhere.

The point is, you‘re explaining to people that you have a valid excuse to talk to them, this alone makes people less resistant. Once you have their attention, then you can flirt subtly…flirt too much and they’ll feel you want something from them.

Never give away the game too soon, make it seem like you’re finding her attractive because of your conversation, the better your conversation (flirting, her laughing, etc) the sooner you can close.

it works for me.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I've done around 2,000 cold approaches all during the day.
I think that is exaggerated. I don't buy it. It would come out to one a day, everyday, non-stop, for 5.4 years. You are better off selling vacuume cleaners door-to-door.

CoAp is not required, not effiecient, unnatural from a human behavoral perspective, and just a waste of time. But it helps some YouTubers make some money off of guys that believe them.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CoAp is not required, not effiecient, unnatural from a human behavoral perspective,
Couldn't it be argued that boys asking girls to prom is considered cold approach and has been done for decades.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go up2 a girl and tell her she's cute.

If I'm opening at the mall I just ask 'her do you have any ideas foe a birthday present for a girl?' You will need a back story. Just put it together. Really pretty girl but you just want to be friends etc. But she got you a big basket of presents cause she's obsessed with you. Etc.

Just talk a while. 40 minutes in get her number. If you do this enough eventually you can get every girls number you approach.

Don't compliment them about their looks. If your going to compliment them just make it about something their wearing. Or I'd you must compliment on looks do the eyebrows. They put a lot of time into that.

I'm pretty rusty for approaching but my strategy would get 98 percent of hot chicks numbers.

There's also this YouTube channel called menwholikewomen. Listen to it. You'll learn text game and ****.

I'm just starting approaching again but I used to all the time back in the day. Your probably better looking than me. I wear a hoodie and jeans that are baggy as **** I'm 5'7 and 245 pounds of fat. The few approaches I've done recently I got crazy reactions from. I just forgot how to weave the conversations to keep them there. Pandemic is ****ing with my momentum.

Anyways try rules of the game by niel Strauss. That will show you the basics of using conversations.

If you want to be direct that's cool. I do indirect and then when I have them really into the conversation after about a half hour I tell them I just made up my approach and wanted to approach them. And I say 'I don't want to lie and start this out like that. I actually just made that approach up and wanted to talk to you.' They respond very well to this. Just make sure she's comfortable with you for a while b4 u do this.
Lol @40 min conversation. Have fun with that and then try to go for number and she rejects you. Do more approaches and you'll see direct is the way.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
CoAp is not required, not effiecient, unnatural from a human behavoral perspective, and just a waste of time. But it helps some YouTubers make some money off of guys that believe them.
"Guys, CA is not natural human behavior".
*Proceeds to swipe on tinder to meet girls.

Jk.

How do you meet girls then?

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't see that part. Lol. Its just sucks because dues who don't approach or are new to approach will actually think if they don't have a 90% close rate they are doing something "wrong". They will then waste money on a todd v course, and will continue to feel bad about not having a 98% close rate.

momentomori

Don Juan
Reaction score
And there it is…the reason why you’re 0 for 2000, I’m 100% sure of this.

If you’re indirect and you get laid most of the time, are you still a cuck?

I assume most people here have heard of the Matthew Effect?

Those who have get more and those who lack get less.

Well IMO it starts with mindset, if you go up to a woman and tell her how hot you think she is, you’ll come across as someone who wants something from them.

How often do homeless people get change from people in the street when they ask?

Regardless of what you look like, depending on how you approach women, they’ll treat you like a street beggar...and in some ways they’re right, if you’re too direct, to them you’re begging for *****.

Now notice how street beggars that have a hat full of coins are more likely to get change from people, compared to those who don’t.

Find another reason to talk to people (notice I said people and not just women), if you want, you can pretend to be selling something, or pretend that you’re trying to get somewhere.

The point is, you‘re explaining to people that you have a valid excuse to talk to them, this alone makes people less resistant. Once you have their attention, then you can flirt subtly…flirt too much and they’ll feel you want something from them.

Never give away the game too soon, make it seem like you’re finding her attractive because of your conversation, the better your conversation (flirting, her laughing, etc) the sooner you can close.

it works for me.
How many approaches this past month?