Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cold Approach Conversation Tips

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread 2 of today! I've been doing a ton of Cold Approaches so I'd like feedback from this awesome board.

So RSD Derek says that you should talk to a girl about 40 minutes, then work on venue changing/bouncing. Now I know you need to ramble and keep the conversation going. But sometimes, after around like 6 minutes, the conversation Peter's out and then she turns to her friends.

This is because I stop the ramble. Am I supposed to be rambling the ENTIRE 40 minutes? Or at least until I reach the Hook Point?

My inner voices are saying "She's going to be like, this m0therfvcker talks so much and he's annoying." Now is this just bad Inner Game holding me back or what? It's easier to flow when the girls are higher interest, but I wanna know how to do it with the girls that don't have sky high interest too.

So basically, I need to just keep talking nonstop right? I know this is basic Game but I feel like it's just more Inner Game holding me back, and I want to purge these thoughts over time.

What do you all think?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread 2 of today! I've been doing a ton of Cold Approaches so I'd like feedback from this awesome board.

So RSD Derek says that you should talk to a girl about 40 minutes, then work on venue changing/bouncing. Now I know you need to ramble and keep the conversation going. But sometimes, after around like 6 minutes, the conversation Peter's out and then she turns to her friends.

This is because I stop the ramble. Am I supposed to be rambling the ENTIRE 40 minutes? Or at least until I reach the Hook Point?

My inner voices are saying "She's going to be like, this m0therfvcker talks so much and he's annoying." Now is this just bad Inner Game holding me back or what? It's easier to flow when the girls are higher interest, but I wanna know how to do it with the girls that don't have sky high interest too.

So basically, I need to just keep talking nonstop right? I know this is basic Game but I feel like it's just more Inner Game holding me back, and I want to purge these thoughts over time.

What do you all think?
Switch from talking so much to asking questions.

Just keep asking and commenting or throwing in personal anecdotes to whatever she talks about.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Switch from talking so much to asking questions.

Just keep asking and commenting or throwing in personal anecdotes to whatever she talks about.
Yeah I agree. As long as you don't go full chode interview it's fine.

Is it fine for me to keep the interaction going for more than 40 minutes through my ramble/questions or is that just annoying? Stupid question ik but my Inner Game is telling me to ask lol.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. As long as you don't go full chode interview it's fine.

Is it fine for me to keep the interaction going for more than 40 minutes through my ramble/questions or is that just annoying? Stupid question ik but my Inner Game is telling me to ask lol.
Take her to the dance floor after like 20.

As long as you're not asking too many questions or talking too much it's fine. You will probably have to go most of the talking because that's just how it is. Doesn't matter what you're talking about as long as it's not some pvssy drying topic looks politics. Try to find commonality.

I also think that you should be reading what she's responding to. If you're talking too much and she's not responding.. try asking questions. I feel like you'll just be sharing your experiences with each other and it's your job to lead that.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to a long conversation is to keep her talking. Most women will talk about themselves literally all evening with if you let them. They usually confuse your silence as interest so it's a win on multiple fronts.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her to the dance floor after like 20.

As long as you're not asking too many questions or talking too much it's fine. You will probably have to go most of the talking because that's just how it is. Doesn't matter what you're talking about as long as it's not some pvssy drying topic looks politics. Try to find commonality.

I also think that you should be reading what she's responding to. If you're talking too much and she's not responding.. try asking questions. I feel like you'll just be sharing your experiences with each other and it's your job to lead that.
Yeah that sounds pretty good. At some point, if she just won't cooperate she's not interested.

So I take it you're more of a finding commonalities kind of guy than a mystery kind of guy.

There are two ways I've seen people on the internet discuss building Attraction. The first is finding commonalities to show that you two are similar to each other. And you avoid telling her everything by giving joke answers. I like the way that YaReally explained this.

The second is the AMS way. You let her do all the talking, and don't tell her anything about yourself. The mystery then builds Attraction.

I made a thread about this earlier. But I like the first method way better. What do you think? Since I know you watch AMS lol.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy shyte..

40 minutes talk? I usually cold approach a chick on the street, five minutes talk.. Get her number then bounce!
Yeah not for Daygame lol. You wouldn't have that kind of time. But at night, RSD Derek says to talk for around 40 minutes.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to a long conversation is to keep her talking. Most women will talk about themselves literally all evening with if you let them. They usually confuse your silence as interest so it's a win on multiple fronts.
Todd V had a manifesto and brought up a old book on conversations. Op, read it.

I would do pickup at a pool, beach, church, zen monastery, gym, club, grocery store, coffee shop, etc. I simply don't give a flying ****kkk.

Nick mate, check free tour. Listen but field test everything. Old school MM said you need 7hrs to pull. Time bridge by bouncing kills this. Same with ONS or fools mate.

Its all practice and opinions but means **** without infield experience.

Big ups on putting it to work. Most of the forum here, reddit or rsdnation don't approach. The few who do, very little are any good. Whatever.

Take your shot.

I don't want to die without any scars. We're not getting out alive.

Bruce lee once said, "immortality is in living a life worth remembering." #micdrop #NoRegrets #money #nextSet

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that sounds pretty good. At some point, if she just won't cooperate she's not interested.

So I take it you're more of a finding commonalities kind of guy than a mystery kind of guy.

There are two ways I've seen people on the internet discuss building Attraction. The first is finding commonalities to show that you two are similar to each other. And you avoid telling her everything by giving joke answers. I like the way that YaReally explained this.

The second is the AMS way. You let her do all the talking, and don't tell her anything about yourself. The mystery then builds Attraction.

I made a thread about this earlier. But I like the first method way better. What do you think? Since I know you watch AMS lol.
I always make moves.

If she's grinding on me, I will move to a wall, and attempt to get space fron her friends even just a foot. I could grab drinks, even just water but agsin, it tests her buying temperature and her friends actin like mother bird.

Merge sets. Create threads. **** around a bit. Don't worry about much. There's a lot chance, ambiguity, and randomness you cannot account for.

If you play catch and release, you can hookup later. If she finds you at last call, her buying temperature is stupid high. Again, think volume but calibrated. Test flash game too if you're playing it safe.

Flash game as in, blow me or blow me out. You can lose sets but you will sift away fence sitters and cawk teases.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't think there has to be a distinction between the two. You maintain mystery by not blabbing And just offering tidbits. But if you find a commonality then you can ask good questions and the convo will just naturally be better. It also gives you an opportunity to talk about something you know and say something that she can relate to. If she's talking about something you don't know, ask questions because it's your chance to learn. Be curious. Be interesting. 'be yourself' (as long as it's not the inner chump inside you that we all have).

Don't think about it too hard bro. Just talk, but not too much.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Todd V had a manifesto and brought up a old book on conversations. Op, read it.

I would do pickup at a pool, beach, church, zen monastery, gym, club, grocery store, coffee shop, etc. I simply don't give a flying ****kkk.

Nick mate, check free tour. Listen but field test everything. Old school MM said you need 7hrs to pull. Time bridge by bouncing kills this. Same with ONS or fools mate.

Its all practice and opinions but means **** without infield experience.

Big ups on putting it to work. Most of the forum here, reddit or rsdnation don't approach. The few who do, very little are any good. Whatever.

Take your shot.

I don't want to die without any scars. We're not getting out alive.

Bruce lee once said, "immortality is in living a life worth remembering." #micdrop #NoRegrets #money #nextSet
Yeah. Literally ANYWHERE. That's the best way to do it and rack up your approach numbers.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
I always make moves.

If he's grinding on me, I will move to a wall, and attempt to get space fron his friends even just a foot. I could grab drinks, even just water but agsin, it tests his buying temperature and his friends actin like mother bird.

Flash game as in, blow me or blow me out. You can lose sets but you will sift away fence sitters and cawk teases.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
I think the unspoken important bit when it comes to running out of things to say etc, is that it basically happens when she's not attracted, and thus you're just talking and asking questions and making statements etc, but it's basically 'one--sided'! She's not into you and so doesn't want to encourage you. (and so doesn't pull her weight like she might with some dude she thought was hot as ****)

PUA's only ever pull strong 'yes girls', basically. Same as anyone else

When someone approaches a girl, it's like 'what's your name?', 'what are you up too tonight?', 'how old are you?', 'where are you from?' and pretty soon after that, you look like an odd ball if you start asking them non 'basic social questions' IF they aren't asking you things back and talkig and are clearly engaged.

You end up looking like that Todd V infield that's doing the rounds lol (also reminds me of an infield I saw recently where after teh guy opened direct and asked her name/age/job/what she was up too, he started asking things like what her biggest fear is, what she does for fun etc (PUA questions he'd read online), and even after he just asked her what she does for fun, she was like ''Why are you asking me this stuff? What do you want/where is this going?' lol). You can only ask the very BASIC things unless she's into you/hooked/attracted

There's only really things like name/age/where you from?/social situation comment that you can say before you start running out of things to say lol. But IF she's attracted to you, she'll start to engage so much that the conversation will just lead off into all kinds of avenues. It's not something you can 'create', though. It required her to play the game!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the unspoken important bit when it comes to running out of things to say etc, is that it basically happens when she's not attracted, and thus you're just talking and asking questions and making statements etc, but it's basically 'one--sided'! She's not into you and so doesn't want to encourage you. (and so doesn't pull her weight like she might with some dude she thought was hot as ****)

PUA's only ever pull strong 'yes girls', basically. Same as anyone else

When someone approaches a girl, it's like 'what's your name?', 'what are you up too tonight?', 'how old are you?', 'where are you from?' and pretty soon after that, you look like an odd ball if you start asking them non 'basic social questions' IF they aren't asking you things back and talkig and are clearly engaged.

You end up looking like that Todd V infield that's doing the rounds lol (also reminds me of an infield I saw recently where after teh guy opened direct and asked her name/age/job/what she was up too, he started asking things like what her biggest fear is, what she does for fun etc (PUA questions he'd read online), and even after he just asked her what she does for fun, she was like ''Why are you asking me this stuff? What do you want/where is this going?' lol). You can only ask the very BASIC things unless she's into you/hooked/attracted

There's only really things like name/age/where you from?/social situation comment that you can say before you start running out of things to say lol. But IF she's attracted to you, she'll start to engage so much that the conversation will just lead off into all kinds of avenues. It's not something you can 'create', though. It required her to play the game!
I agree with you for the most part on this. Although, in any Cold Approach interaction you have to do 90% of the talking at first. Night or Day. If she's interested, eventually you'll reach the point where she talks more. If you never reach that point after a long amount of time, it might be best to eject.

And I agree with you on that. Here's a quote from Roosh V:
"Game doesn’t exist to “convince” girls to have sex with you—it’s just an efficient tool that allows two open individuals to have sex in a short amount of time. Therefore she must be open for you to use your game tools. If she isn’t open, you’ll have to keep going until you find a girl who is. "

And yeah, that chode interview game is the worst. Never do that. Even at night.

I heard a really good analogy once. It said that you don't have the social capital during the day to go and ask a girl a million personal questions like that. It's like if a homeless guy came up to you and was like "Hey! What's your name? What do you do? How old are you? What's your greatest fear?" You'd be freaked out lol.

Roosh V advocates an impersonal chat, and letting her show interest before you go personal at all. In Day Bang he says:

"You can’t be ****y. While super effective at night, it scares girls away during the day. Even lightly teasing a girl is a big risk (the only exception is toward the very end of the conversation, when the number in the bag and she’s opening up to you.)"

"I’ll admit that my model is actually overkill if you’re just talking about numbers. You can get the digits a lot sooner than what I’ll prescribe, but since I’m in the business of getting dates, I need to get that number in a way that maximizes the likelihood of seeing her again. This means approaching indirectly, treating her like a cat, letting her warm up to me, letting her show interest, and then getting the phone number in a natural way that increases both rapport and attraction. Out of thousands of approaches by myself and my students, I believe that this indirect model is the most favorable way to meet women during the day because it leads to more dates and ultimately, bangs."

I think Todd V is great. He's one of my favorite gurus. But I don't really agree with him on the Daygame part at all. As long as I don't look like that video, which I should be able to pull off through the Roosh V Method, I should be fine lol.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
And yeah, that chode interview game is the worst. Never do that. Even at night.
the PUA alternative is to make assumptions. So instead of 'what do you do for work?' it's, ''You look like you work in fashion??''.

Too be honest, i've made tonnes of cold approaches and I now believe the whole assumptions thing to be no better than just asking questions. You really don't gain anything. If she's not attracted, nothing will work, and if she is, asking questions is just fine (in fact, Julien advocates to ask her name/age/where she's from/how she got there, straight after opening)

What does a night game interaction for teh first few mins look like for you out of interest?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the PUA alternative is to make assumptions. So instead of 'what do you do for work?' it's, ''You look like you work in fashion??''.

Too be honest, i've made tonnes of cold approaches and I now believe the whole assumptions thing to be no better than just asking questions. You really don't gain anything. If she's not attracted, nothing will work, and if she is, asking questions is just fine (in fact, Julien advocates to ask her name/age/where she's from/how she got there, straight after opening)

What does a night game interaction for teh first few mins look like for you out of interest?
Are you talking about Day or Night game when you say that about the questions? Cause my answer changes depending on which one lol. But I see what you're saying. I think PUAs say to do the statements so you don't fall into chode interview mode.

And yeah, that's true. If she's not attracted to you/sexually available, nothing works. If she is attracted and available, you just have to not fvck it up. This is why I'm glad people are recognizing how important looks are.

My Night Game is kind of a personalized mix between Dr. Nerdlove, Julien, and Roosh. But here's my basic flowchart:

1.) Open
2.) Vibe/Ramble
3.) Work in some Teases, flirt
4.) Kino Escalation
5.) Compliance Tests
6.) Close

Except for the open, I'm kind of working on all those concurrently. I don't think there's a point to locking myself into "phases" like Mystery does.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Also... I plan on going especially hard on my DayGame this Winter Break. You know how you need to especially ramble and keep the conversation going throughout the day?

How do you deal with the inner monologue of "Oh, my rambling is making her uncomfortable cause I won't end the conversation? I'm coming off as annoying, uncalibrated, or weird?"