"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Cofidence

noviceplaya

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Ya, waz up eribody, i gotta girl dat i've been wit for 2 months and now im bout to leave her and start pimpin again, ya feel me. But i got one problem, i feel like i lost my confidence. Can sumone tell me something to boost my confidence or tell me how to.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Read the bible... I don't normally say that... but a lot of the articles in there will give you a boost...
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Keep yo pimp hand strong player....ya hearrrd me.

Hows that for some confidence....:rolleyes:
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Hold up..you say you're about to break up with your gf that you've been goin out with for 2 months and you're confidence is going down? I don't really understand that. If anything, it'd go up. You've proven that you can live without her and that there are more fish in the sea.

That's beside the point..Confidence isn't a series of techniques and can't be turned on and off for convenience. It has to be natural and ONLY natural. No longer do you have to think before you walk down the halls at school with your head up and your shoulders back. No longer do you have to think about it before you reach out and gently grab that girl on the shoulder before you start talking to her, and above all, no longer do you have to worry about women! The Bible has lots of amazing articles from the greats. Read up man, and good luck :]
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top