Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cofidence

noviceplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, waz up eribody, i gotta girl dat i've been wit for 2 months and now im bout to leave her and start pimpin again, ya feel me. But i got one problem, i feel like i lost my confidence. Can sumone tell me something to boost my confidence or tell me how to.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible... I don't normally say that... but a lot of the articles in there will give you a boost...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Keep yo pimp hand strong player....ya hearrrd me.

Hows that for some confidence....:rolleyes:

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up..you say you're about to break up with your gf that you've been goin out with for 2 months and you're confidence is going down? I don't really understand that. If anything, it'd go up. You've proven that you can live without her and that there are more fish in the sea.

That's beside the point..Confidence isn't a series of techniques and can't be turned on and off for convenience. It has to be natural and ONLY natural. No longer do you have to think before you walk down the halls at school with your head up and your shoulders back. No longer do you have to think about it before you reach out and gently grab that girl on the shoulder before you start talking to her, and above all, no longer do you have to worry about women! The Bible has lots of amazing articles from the greats. Read up man, and good luck :]