Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Coffee with sugar?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so you prefer cardio to doing weights? That's actually the first time I have heard this. Although everyone enjoys different from of exercise so cant comment on that.
Yes in the mornings, which kick starts my day. Literally.

Weight training is something I do on the evenings after work. This also makes perfect sense to me because weight training requires more energy in a different way than running, so it also makes me tired and preps me for night time.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have to be careful on teas to check if there is any caffeine on it. That case would be better no caffeine teas.
Well actually tea contains a different type of it usually called "Theanine" and the amounts is so small that you would need to drink several loads of tank trucks to receive any effect and/or getting addicted to it. It don't think it is even possible. You would need to drink a insane amounts of tea to even get close to the effect you have from just one cup of coffee.

Found this about the subject of tea too:
https://www.lautrethe.com/gb/blog/post/6-theine-caffeine.html

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starbucks
StarZucks is bad for you mate. These fking coffeeshops are overpricing their products with at least 200-400 %.
We have the same in here in both Sweden and Denmark. The local coffee shop around the corner where I live charges a whopping 4.23 USD just for a Croissant; let me repeat that just ONE freaking croissant.. and all the other food and beverage prices are totally crazy too of course.

Now If you go to the baker on the other corner of the same street, you can basically buy the same croissant for 0.60 USD.... which says a lot about how greedy these coffeeshops are.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually tea contains a different type of it usually called "Theanine" and the amounts is so small that you would need to drink several loads of tank trucks to receive any effect and/or getting addicted to it. It don't think it is even possible. You would need to drink a insane amounts of tea to even get close to the effect you have from just one cup of coffee.

Found this about the subject of tea too:
https://www.lautrethe.com/gb/blog/post/6-theine-caffeine.html
The best test to do on it is to stop for some days and check your cravings on it. If you can control and not feel any cravings for 7 days at least than its really not a problem and the amount is not big enough to take you back to the addiction.

Just be careful to some matcha teas, cause it seems they are high in theines/caffeine. I tried it for a time and I observed my intake rising and anxiety gone high again. Not had that bad crash like coffee but I saw it was not a good idea for me.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its virtually impossible to have cravings for tea or/and get addicted to it.
Never had it and probably never will. I just drink it occasionally when I feel for it. :)
Thats good! :)

What teas do you usually drink? When I drink some usually it is chamomile or sweet herb that have some calm down effects.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some research to indicate that very hot tea, or any hot drink, can be damaging to the esophagus over time, and possibly lead to esophageal cancer.
Most people that drink coffee, drink it way too hot. I always let my cup sit for about 20 mins before I take my first sip. I like to taste the flavors of regional coffee beans. Not hot bitterness.