Coffee date logistics?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how do you guys work this?

What time is best? 5pm roundabouts?

Do you ask what she wants and buy it for her, or stand in line together and buy separately?

Do you set a time constraint? What would you say?

What's goodbye etiquette?

Cheers.

iamdisappoint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on my experience (usually these are first dates for me):

6-7pm on weekdays, 1-3pm on weekends.

I'm usually late, so either she has already bought for herself or we buy together and I pay, though a couple times she had a giftcard so she paid. Never have asked what she wanted and bought it for her, that seems like a good idea though.

Usually don't set a time constraint unless one of us has somewhere to be. In my experience, we usually talk for 2-3 hours unless its clear that there's no connection at all then I make up some reason to leave or pretend to get a phone call.

For goodbye, I usually walk her to her car, hug goodbye, say I had fun, and leave it at then. If things went well, then I'll text her the next day or the day after and plan something.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What time is best? 5pm roundabouts?

Weekdays 7-8pm

Do you ask what she wants and buy it for her, or stand in line together and buy separately?

I'd buy both drinks ahead of time and just wait

1-2 hours depending on the person's talkativeness

Girls I'm not sure about, I wave them off from a distance, Girls I'm sure about: Fist bump

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
wolf116 said:
What time is best?
Weekdays (Monday -Thursday) 1600 - 2100. Weekends (Wide open)

Wait until she gets there. If she's late, do not reward bad behavior. She buys both of yours. Maximizes your self-control. She shows up on time you give her a good thirty second gaze (insert sh!t eating grin) then tell her you're going to surprise her.

Strawberry Frap is ALWAYS a winner.

Use every single opportunity to keep her mental Gerbil running laps.

Always. Two hours is the max. No more or you become clingy. Be vague with what your plans are afterwards.

Alright.

This is where you can use Karma's patented greeting:

As she approaches you, turn your cheek towards her and gently tap it with your forefinger. Add a wry smile, and she'll always lean in for the kiss.

This move has NEVER failed to set her into the proper mental frame that she's in the presence of a man. A man completely unafraid of his sexuality.

This move alone has gotten me laid under 30 minutes after meeting.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Coffee Date Steps:

1) Pay money
2) Get coffee

A coffee date isn't meant to be complicated, OP. It's meant to be simple. That's why we make them. So that it's easy to forget about the setting and just shoot the sh*t.

Set a time, and a day, and let the rest happen the way it should. If you're working on being an awesome human being, it will likely turn out fine.