Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Co-ed sports leagues seem like a awesome place to meet women

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adrenaline rush.Hot girls depending on city.And a great way to get over your fear of talking to women.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes sports with women is a good way to become less pedestalizing as well...

Remember there are going to be a varietyo f different motivations among the Coed Sports crowd

1) "Just One of the Guys" girl. Plays with the boys because the girls don't play hard enough. Not interested in dating teammates. Probably married to one of the other guys on the team.
2) "Better than the guys" girl. She can beat you at everything. throw farther, hit better, run faster. Everything is a competition and she wants to win. Won't sleep with you unless you beat her at something. Will probably make sex a competition too.
3) "the Look at me" girl. Plays for the attention. Gets off on having guys treat her like a princess, then dates some Metrosexual Pu$sy in skinny jeans.
4) "the cool chick girl" she can hang, and has some things she excels at but knows guys will be bigger and stronger. Is encouraging and fun to be around. (this is the best one in the bunch to date).

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Co-Ed Sports Leagues: In the 2000s/2010s, this was a common thing for 20s/30s people to do. Kickball had a meteoric surge in popularity around the late 2000s/early 2010s. Almost all co-ed team sports have young adults. A good percentage of the participating population in co-ed sports is doing it because they are single and looking to date. However, there are some established couples/established teams who do things. It can be a bit cliquey and social circle to do. You're generally going to have a better experience in a sports league if you establish your own team from your existing circle of friends rather than sign up as a free agent to join teams that are 1-2 players short of a full team or a random team comprised of all free agents. This is even more true when the sport requires actual skill, like volleyball or soccer. Kickball is complete bullshiit and doesn't require actual skill. Regardless of the sport, most of the socializing and finding romance occurs after the end of the game at some sponsor bar. The games are filler for the actual picking up.

I recommend co-ed sports leagues if you're passionate about the sport. If you're doing it just for the dating, you're likely to be sorely disappointed. It's effectiveness is questionable and it's definitely not efficient. For efficiency's sake, you're likely better off going to fitness classes and doing approaches before or after classes, especially if you're joining leagues as a free agent and don't have social ties within the league. You're more likely to build social ties if you do the leagues season after season. Co-ed sports leagues are difficult to swoop into and get dates from random approaching after games.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds good on paper, and you can get lucky, but just be prepared to get stuck on a team with all water buffalos. Good news is you can clean up with these if you so desire. But there's bound to be the one hot one who's "bf" is on the team. You can get her too if you so desire if he's a tool or a pvssy.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Played on Co-Ed softball teams for years. Highly recommend for meeting trout.
Not necessarily on your own team but you can introduce yourself to others.
At the very least it will expand your social circle.
Stopped playing a few years ago due to injury but still hang out with a bunch of them.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It certainly is a way to SocialCircleMax - but it has the same problems as everything else in life:

- it will be a sausage fest, and there will always be a certain portion of the group that will mog you
- there are going to be a ton [pun not intended] of chunky chicks around - yes, even in sports (outside of endurance sports); kickball is a perfect sport for fat chicks, as it takes zero skill, and the ball is so slow that she can sometimes make it to 1st base. :rolleyes:

That said, I did have a college plate that I net via co-ed sports. I didn't go for the digits while we were playing, but when I saw her out one night a few months later I did. Unfortunately, she was a dry plate. :mad:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
It's not going to be an even 50/50 split, it's going to be a sausage fest and the few girls there will be approached by every male team mate.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds good on paper, and you can get lucky, but just be prepared to get stuck on a team with all water buffalos.
I recommend co-ed sports leagues if you're passionate about the sport. If you're doing it just for the dating, you're likely to be sorely disappointed. It's effectiveness is questionable and it's definitely not efficient. For efficiency's sake, you're likely better off going to fitness classes and doing approaches before or after classes, especially if you're joining leagues as a free agent and don't have social ties within the league. You're more likely to build social ties if you do the leagues season after season. Co-ed sports leagues are difficult to swoop into and get dates from random approaching after games.
I think more men who attempt co-ed sports leagues for dating purposes end up having poor experiences than good experiences with it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Works in college... no place else.
With the incredible gender ratios in college, I think it could work now; even if some of the chicks are fat, there should be enough that aren't. College chicks are mostly sepiasexuals, so they will only date a college student or grad.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the incredible gender ratios in college, I think it could work now; even if some of the chicks are fat, there should be enough that aren't. College chicks are mostly sepiasexuals, so they will only date a college student or grad.
There's the occasional teacher affair.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
College is probably the only place with decent gender ratios, everywhere else seems to be a sausage fest.