Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
It sounds good on paper, and you can get lucky, but just be prepared to get stuck on a team with all water buffalos.
I think more men who attempt co-ed sports leagues for dating purposes end up having poor experiences than good experiences with it.I recommend co-ed sports leagues if you're passionate about the sport. If you're doing it just for the dating, you're likely to be sorely disappointed. It's effectiveness is questionable and it's definitely not efficient. For efficiency's sake, you're likely better off going to fitness classes and doing approaches before or after classes, especially if you're joining leagues as a free agent and don't have social ties within the league. You're more likely to build social ties if you do the leagues season after season. Co-ed sports leagues are difficult to swoop into and get dates from random approaching after games.
With the incredible gender ratios in college, I think it could work now; even if some of the chicks are fat, there should be enough that aren't. College chicks are mostly sepiasexuals, so they will only date a college student or grad.Works in college... no place else.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
There's the occasional teacher affair.With the incredible gender ratios in college, I think it could work now; even if some of the chicks are fat, there should be enough that aren't. College chicks are mostly sepiasexuals, so they will only date a college student or grad.
College is probably the only place with decent gender ratios, everywhere else seems to be a sausage fest.With the incredible gender ratios in college, I think it could work now; even if some of the chicks are fat, there should be enough that aren't. College chicks are mostly sepiasexuals, so they will only date a college student or grad.