Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CNN article on more women cheating

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this article today when I was scrolling through my phone on more women cheating in marriage.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/05/health/why-women-cheat-partner/index.html

Decided to google it to see what the comments would be on it and came across this DC mom forum. Take a read if you want to see the mentality of these chicks.

http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/672965.page

Moral of the story I am never getting married. The level of entitlement and justification for being a selfish ***** who could potentially ruin many lives is off the charts. Not that any of this surprises me but the mainstream acceptance now is sickening. Oh well, guess I'll just have plates for as long as I can.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's something to be said about a wife in the workplace. Especially if she's surrounded by powerful figures, competition and the need to compete with other women.

They'll go to great lengths to get ahead, sometimes (or often) that entails crossing boundaries with coworkers.

It's start with some innocent flirting with a smile, glance, or touch on the shoulder in passing, then escalates from there if the female travels out of town with coworkers and drinks at happy hour or schmoozing with the customer is involved.

If the husband goes full lazy, dad bod, and lazy af... this will ramp up her behavior with (e)orbiters outside the home.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
You should read The Rational male. It explains why women like to switch diks without second thought as soon as man with higher SMV is spotted (and many other things).

After reading this book everything makes sense for me.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should read The Rational male. It explains why women like to switch diks without second thought as soon as man with higher SMV is spotted (and many other things).

After reading this book everything makes sense for me.
I took the red pill a long time ago and have read all of rollo's books. Guess I am just surprised how out in the open it is now, almost like a badge of honor.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull****. Men do so much more work than women simply because we are more CAPABLE. Someone breaks into the home; who’s gonna go beat that ****ers ass? Your woman? Hell nah, it’s gotta be you. Go put a woman through the same stress of a man. She’ll age 10 years in 1 year and will become a shell of what she is. Women are incapable of separating different aspects of their lives. Work life will bleed into her social life and family life and etc. I know damn well that my mother would have died from the stress that my dad goes through at work. She even complains about how hard it is to wash dishes after working 35 hours a week. Bull**** bull**** and more bull****. I mean it’s top notch bull****, like world class bull**** even, but bull**** nonetheless.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I took the red pill a long time ago and have read all of rollo's books. Guess I am just surprised how out in the open it is now, almost like a badge of honor.
yeah that saddens me too. that hypergamy chit, that smv competition. add social media influence and the men with biggest SMV have it even easier to contact our girlfriend

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Back in the day, women(and top men) might meet the absolute best partner they could get once a year, now it is basically a perfect market online where buyers and sellers can pretty much max out. You will do better avoiding that market and playing a different market that is more idiosyncratic, I.e. social circles
so in other words: we need woman that has less options or she will betray us? damn it

i guess the best choice is to still have big SMV + a lot of plates + find some introverted girl for LTR that never had many friends lol

Last edited:

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't think long term monogamy works anymore, especially if the women is really attractive. Relationships will always get boring at some point, and there will always be someone new and exciting. You can try I guess, just protect your financial assets.

Reaction score
Bull****. Men do so much more work than women simply because we are more CAPABLE. Someone breaks into the home; who’s gonna go beat that ****ers ass? Your woman? Hell nah, it’s gotta be you. Go put a woman through the same stress of a man. She’ll age 10 years in 1 year and will become a shell of what she is. Women are incapable of separating different aspects of their lives. Work life will bleed into her social life and family life and etc. I know damn well that my mother would have died from the stress that my dad goes through at work. She even complains about how hard it is to wash dishes after working 35 hours a week. Bull**** bull**** and more bull****. I mean it’s top notch bull****, like world class bull**** even, but bull**** nonetheless.
They can't even handle being rejected by a guy they like one time. It completely shatters their ego and self-worth.

Imagine if we told them they had to "work on themselves" constantly just to wait in line for fat girls.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decided to google it to see what the comments would be on it and came across this DC mom forum. Take a read if you want to see the mentality of these chicks.
Notice the comment from the woman who said she wouldn't know how to have an affair because she didn't get much attention, and thought she might be too old (43)? One poster gives her the answer: "Make friends with men". I think that's a pretty telling bit of advice, for those who say that women should be able to have male friends, and that they wouldn't cheat with them. The answer is right there in black and white.

Anyway, have you seen some of the comments here on SoSuave on what guys think of cheating? There is a significant number of posters here who think that men have an exclusive right to cheat, because they are men, and that's the way they are designed. They expect the woman to remain faithful, but they have full intent to cheat if they ever get married, or into a committed relationship. So it isn't just the women.

Reactions: Von

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the answer is for western men to build links to allow immigration. Not for work, but for wifing.

Plenty of women in less affluent parts of the world knows whatsup and don't have this fvck around culture - infact, it's still frowned upon.

Let's have a bit of competition. let's see how they get on with a huge influx of pretty women from eastern Europe or Asia.

Then, as men, we all decide to date them only until women become women again.

I basically gave up with western women at the age of about 23. Once feminism has mushed their brain, there is no hope for them.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice the comment from the woman who said she wouldn't know how to have an affair because she didn't get much attention, and thought she might be too old (43)? One poster gives her the answer: "Make friends with men". I think that's a pretty telling bit of advice, for those who say that women should be able to have male friends, and that they wouldn't cheat with them. The answer is right there in black and white.

Anyway, have you seen some of the comments here on SoSuave on what guys think of cheating? There is a significant number of posters here who think that men have an exclusive right to cheat, because they are men, and that's the way they are designed. They expect the woman to remain faithful, but they have full intent to cheat if they ever get married, or into a committed relationship. So it isn't just the women.
I think the difference is, we have narcs of either gender who believe their own entitlement BS, but the female kind is promoted in major establishments etc.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the answer is for western men to build links to allow immigration. Not for work, but for wifing.

Plenty of women in less affluent parts of the world knows whatsup and don't have this fvck around culture - infact, it's still frowned upon.

Let's have a bit of competition. let's see how they get on with a huge influx of pretty women from eastern Europe or Asia.

I basically gave up with western women at the age of about 23. Once feminism has mushed their brain, there is no hope for them.
It doesn't matter. Once they come here, they will become just as westernized as other Western women.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think what is going on in some small segments of western society is purely due to demographics and also a political cult which seeks to bring down western civilisation - broadly terms as marxism.

I reject the notion that this is "how women are" as much as I reject the notion all men want to rut with as many women as possible daily.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so in other words: we need woman that has less options or she will betray us? damn it

i guess the best choice is to still have big SMV + a lot of plates + find some introverted girl for LTR that never had many friends lol
The best option is to have the ability go your own way, whilst screening for a woman with ethics. Anything else is not worth the bother.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date women for just one year whilst taking exclusivity completely off the table - no matter how great of a girlfriend act any woman puts on.

Set yourself that target.

You'll never look at relationships the same way ever again. Women are going to women. Only problem I really have with all of it is the constant attempts to gaslight, but even that doesn't bother me too much now, and it works in our favour really.

It's all just a massive sh*t-test. Literally all of it.

I certainly don't need "cnn" to tell me the realities from the trenches :D
Life is a massive shyt test and then you have the final-boss shyt test of death.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Right...most guys bring them over here, they stay with them for a few years and then they realize they can do a whole lot better and bounce on them

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating foreign women can be tricky. Your better off dating someone already in the states imo

According to the article.. These women have no self control or loyalty :D I fear getting involved/married to a chick like this :cool:

Last edited: