Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clumsy Flirting Attempt by Female Cashier?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had cashiers call me Honey and Dear before. Was it flirting? No
The reality is it was only how they viewed their job and customers.
Will that be all honey ? It’s tempting for a suggestive reply, but it’s usually not a flirt coming from a female cashier at work…
Besides, store management would frown on a public display…
Sarge is in Canada, not Texas though. The "honey" and "dear' is a southern thing. This was an attractive chick asking about his day, a little more than the usual perfunctory interaction.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarge is in Canada, not Texas though. The "honey" and "dear' is a southern thing. This was an attractive chick asking about his day, a little more than the usual perfunctory interaction.
I'm from the midwest and women in service definitely say those words, but it is more commonly heard from older women to younger men

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve had cashiers call me Honey and Dear before. Was it flirting? No
The reality is it was only how they viewed their job and customers.
Will that be all honey ? It’s tempting for a suggestive reply, but it’s usually not a flirt coming from a female cashier at work…
Besides, store management would frown on a public display…
Cashiers are still women and can pick up if you are hyper thirsty and feeding on those words differently than the average customer. Therefore they are flirting if its with me. Allot of times cashiers act differently with me than with others because they know I am receiving it differently.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cashiers are still women and can pick up if you are hyper thirsty and feeding on those words differently than the average customer. Therefore they are flirting if its with me. Allot of times cashiers act differently with me than with others because they know I am receiving it differently.
The Receptor

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t wait to hear your reaction to a restaurant waitress when she asks you if “you want cream or sugar on that ?”…
Dude it’s a different vibe. I can tell when someone’s going through the motions versus struggling to find something to talk to me about

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m joking a bit but I actually think she was giving him an IOI. He didn’t capitalize on it but it would have been a good opportunity for practice.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you really need to get out of your head and stop analyzing everything. first you look at a cashier's cleavage and analyze why she covered herself, then you analyze why this cashier is asking you about your gloves, then you analyze your own chuckle. then you waste your time coming here writing a post about it. I'm just curious, do you have a job? any passions that you are pursuing? if you are busy pursuing those you won't care so much about these mundane things.
just as a side note, I would have told this cashier something about needing to cover my fingerprints for a "job" that I can't elaborate more on. something to weird her out but that's just dry my sense of humor. don't try that at home.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paper, plastic, pizza, playdoh. All kinds of good stuff. Lol.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, When you can make women comfortable with you they WILL be ultra clear in their interest and intentions.

I've watched my female Customer Service employees interact with thousands of male customers. I have one who is heavy on the "Honey" and "Dear". (Granted she is in her 60's) I've only had a couple of male patrons who needed to be told to back off. They were quick to shut down guys who were creepy with them or inappropriate.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, When you can make women comfortable with you they WILL be ultra clear in their interest and intentions.

I've watched my female Customer Service employees interact with thousands of male customers. I have one who is heavy on the "Honey" and "Dear". (Granted she is in her 60's) I've only had a couple of male patrons who needed to be told to back off. They were quick to shut down guys who were creepy with them or inappropriate.
I don’t know what your getting at here. I don’t go after hired hands

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s possible she was flirting with you. but it’s also possible she flirts with everyone. My experience with women in customer service/receptionist role is that they are incredibly starved for validation. And any guy with an inkling of charm represents a conquest on her part. It’s a game for them.

So I guess the question is when a woman flirts with you for validation, does it even count? I would refer to doc love. Just pull out your phone and ask for her number and eighter get a date or disqualify her.

Let her be a woman, but be a man and qualify/disqualify.

I honestly believe there is nothing wrong with women seeking validation. That’s what 99% of them do. As long as you remember that men qualify/disqualify.

As long as you remember what a man’s role is, there is no need to defend yourself against any type of female behavior.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s possible she was flirting with you. but it’s also possible she flirts with everyone. My experience with women in customer service/receptionist role is that they are incredibly starved for validation. And any guy with an inkling of charm represents a conquest on her part. It’s a game for them.

So I guess the question is when a woman flirts with you for validation, does it even count? I would refer to doc love. Just pull out your phone and ask for her number and eighter get a date or disqualify her.

Let her be a woman, but be a man and qualify/disqualify.

I honestly believe there is nothing wrong with women seeking validation. That’s what 99% of them do. As long as you remember that men qualify/disqualify.

As long as you remember what a man’s role is, there is no need to defend yourself against any type of female behavior.
I don’t go after hired hands tho

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it’s a different vibe. I can tell when someone’s going through the motions versus struggling to find something to talk to me about
It doesn’t even matter because you didn’t act on it and nothing came of it.

Considering that it’s part of her job to be pleasant and interact with people,I wouldn’t read too much into it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn’t even matter because you didn’t act on it and nothing came of it.

Considering that it’s part of her job to be pleasant and interact with people,I wouldn’t read too much into it.
I’m not reading anything Into it, I’m sharing an experience I had