Clubbing Help

Mission

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I went clubbing tonight. I got a serious problem though, as much as I smile and are confident, I just have a huge problem meeting girls/dancing with girls in a loud environment like that, does anyone have any solid suggestions as to what I can do to make the most out of my clubbing experiences??

Mission

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mission..

Shezz did a great post.. guide to nightclubs..
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103124&highlight=guide+club

If the environment is too loud .. then, find a quieter environment. I've posted before about venue. When a club's too loud, you simply cannot talk.

The dance floor can sometimes be a trap. I'd hesitate to dance with a gal, unless I convo'd with her some first, establish a rapport and connection. If you walk up to a new gal, go dance without convo first, when the dance ends, you now have to try to make a talking connection. She has to face her anxieties of talking with a person, you have to make convo. It shouldn't be a big deal, but it's often more convenient to part, and so she'll often do just that. Unless, you talked before dancing... then convo after is familiar territory to both of you.

Beyond club specifics, it might just be regular approach anxiety, or convo skills. Those two keep coming up in my experience, I continuously work to improve these. That will hurt things no matter where you go. And, you don't have to go to a club to improve these things..

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nightclubs suck, i go to bars, if there's music, it's a live band, besides, they have sets with breaks in between. example, i go to old town scottsdale since i'm in az, plenty of cool places around there with no noisy crappy music.