"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Club scene..... how can I make up for what i did.....

hb

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2000
Messages
768
Reaction score
0
Location
California
I was at a club tonight. At first I was having trouble breaking the ice with dancing. By the time I decide to get in there and dance, the dj chances the music to a different type of music. I dont know how to dance to this music so i decided i wouldnt dance. Now im just standing there like a ****. My boy goes over and bags this girl and starts talkin to her and ****. I was feeling her friend. My boy tells me to come dance with her but I wouldnt cause i didnt know how. The girls goes hes shy and just starts dancing and forgets about me. We are supposed to chill with these girls this weekend. How am i supposed to explain to her why I wasnt dancing? she saw me standing all night... I dont want her to think im AFC anyone got any tips on this? What do i tell her? damnnnn i seem like a pu@$y.

Drinking might have helped but i was driving that night.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
You already screwed up.

If I was in your position, during your next date, I would say honestly that I was a bit shy last time, because it's not in my habits to talk to strangers every night. You come off as classy, and as long as you don't fùck up next time and everything goes smoothly, you're in.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
tell her you don't know how to dance, so you didn't want to make a fool of yourself

also if you were observing her during that night, ask her to teach you some of her moves or just ask her to teach you how to dance :cool:
 

coolwater

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Who ****ing cares man. She doesn't, why do you? You didn't feel like dancing, so what? You gonna write the whole club a letter of apology? Just act as if nothing weird happened (it didn't!) and regame her as normal.

coolwater
 

manicmaximum

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by coolwater
Who ****ing cares man. She doesn't, why do you? You didn't feel like dancing, so what? You gonna write the whole club a letter of apology? Just act as if nothing weird happened (it didn't!) and regame her as normal.

coolwater

hahah letter of apology. gold

i gotta use that one whenever i'm talkin to my friends who feel guilty about their lack of rhythm.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Calgary, Can
Heh I agree w tom, why not try and learn... not only will it show self-confidence, i bet you'd have a lot of fun, too (w the right approach)... plus clubs are so dark and smoky no one will care at all...
 

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
If I ever get caught in a situation where I'm not dancing, or not dancing well I'll always tell a girl: "I save my good moves for the bed."
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
What I've noticed is women absolutely love to dance. The chumps will sit or stand by while the women are up there dancing. Chumps figure it's better not to dance than make an idiot of themselves.

I've gone out and proved that women don't really care that much if a guy can dance or not. They just want somebody to dance with! Whether you can show off or not on the dance floor doesn't matter. What matters is that you don't care what others think, as long as you're having a good time. Women will notice a guy trying to dance more than a guy trying to look cool by sitting down. They'll think, "Wow, this guy is just out to have fun" and they'll be drawn to him so they can have fun too.
 
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
uganda, east africa
damnnn....

hommie...a wish a waz in your shoes...ok don get me wrong i got moves..but av used that same line of i cant dance some particular musiq just to get my ass close to a gal for a dance lesson..
one thing i learnt is when a female teaches you somethin...it sticks in her head as a romantic moment....see most guyz try to emulate an image of the all knowing supreme being...thus cant own up to females on their short comings...ladiez are gettin tired of this shyt..a mean they fightin fo equal rights..giv em' a chance...they lov it when they think they in control..sneak in thru that son..
ama giv ya hint...if yu have the chance of gettin thoz lessons from her..do yo best to learn em''..another thing is spice her moves up with some of yours...y'all could even form a dance partnership str8 to yo sheets son...:D

aww and another thing...keep tha shy guy image on for a bit...but be exzplosive when yu get the chance...surprise her...
 
Top