"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Club report in Playa Del Carmen

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I went out. Prob have covid but it at this point Packed bar. Went in a little sober started dance game on a few sets. One group from Argentina. Had 2 guy friends there protecting and ****...2 black dudes posted up were visibly surprised at my co ckiness. I walk up start dancing in their little group or clicque whatever. Immediately their guy friends form a shield over the pretty one so i game the fatter uglier one make good terms then i go get a drink.

I meet some girls from italy. They are luke warm...freaks with tatoos who think they are hard maybe i dunt know. They are also lind of hot though. There is one clear alpha leader though. She tells me i should smile more i tell her to stfu i aint no smily guy. She says why are are u here tonight? I say to **** bitches then turn around and walk off.

I go back to the argentina group and talk to fatty. After 5 mins her hot friend approaches me and askes my name where im from blah blah.

We talk then i tell her im buying a drink and she can have one...she follows me holding my hand which i later push away subtly at the barnshe goes out of her way to tell me she is just interested in friends and she is going to the bathroom.

I was a bit surprised at the games but tell her cool and bring her beer to her friend and tell her to hokd it for her then i walk to a girl who is from nrw jersey and she seems interested but her friend pulls her away. So the hot argentina girl is back and waving at me asking why i dissapeared. I then went to kiss her and she pulled away saying that friend **** again. And her guy friends were up in arms. I said what u going to do guys ill kiss your friend and take her right in front of u you wont so ****.

Lol. She tells me im a bad guy. I say you are at a club not church. So at this point im tired if this time wasting *****.

I walk out to get some fresh air. I go into 7 11 and they say they cant sell me a beer i offer them 1000 pesos to break their alcohol law. Declined.

I go back in to the club the group is eyeing ne i walk straight past them though.

I get 2 beers and a long island. I downed the long island then my dance tendencies start kicking in. I notice the girls interest levels are low around me until my dance game kicks in. I enter like another level no one can compete with me in my mind. In fact, the other men look like stuck robots compared to me once i start going off. Women immediately start paying attention. Im dancing on one girl and protective guy friend pulls her gives me a no no finger...i say thats right ill get ur mom and sister next. Lol he doesnt do ****.

Now i got girls aporoaching me im group dancing if that makes any sense. My energy takes over. The alpha italian girl sees me and grabs me and tells me to smile and i say stfu ***** and start kissing her and her friend who had previously ignored me for some dweeby hipster is all over me too.

The leader girl asks me to go hone with her i tell her im too drunk and not sure i can get it up. She then bites me neck while grabbing my **** and says lets go now. I declined her. Not sure why once i get so deep in a certain zone i dont even care even more. Her friend is all over me too. We are talking about 3somes.

After making out with these broads for a while i just decide to walk out. They are hb7s at best. And i just want to go home and drink. I guess its silly to reject women like this but unfortunately so etines i like just drinking and chilling better unless its someone exceptional. Am sitting her drinking beer about to go out again tonight.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
That's a good run down. Sounds like a wild night man.

Were you really worried about not getting it up or you just werent into the girl that you could have gone home with?

If it was legitimate concern, why dont you just pop a Viagara? If nothing else, it's just an insurance that you'll be ready to go when you need to.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
With the amount of people murdered by drug cartels in Mexico every year I don't think I would be out at a local club openly talking sh!t to people.

Sounds like a good way for a tourist to end up found chopped up in pieces in a dumpster.

You eventually will talk sh!t to the wrong person if you keep doing it enough.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Im jealous of your and @Who Dares Win 's lives... wish I could travel like you all do
I live to yravel man


Just got like 6 baggies of coke from a taxi driver here. Told him id pay him well and did.

I was sitting down last night listening to some live mysic a ****ing awesome band actually....and some crazy gribgo who looked like he never left the 80s challenged me to an arm wresting natch....we went 2 times.....first time he almost got my wrist down i vame back beat him....he wanted 2 times and was angry hit me in my forehead....again he got me down almost but i came back and man all my adreanaline i guess started rushing i screamed as i slammed hus fist into the table i ****ing jumped up and flipped the table over celebrating. Lol was a lot of fun actually......i beat him and dominated gim but i noticed he stole my mecican girl...on the sly...i left and ended up with some other mexican girl and a bag of coke this morning....i ran oit and went to the atm and got the taxi to hook me up....about to go to a strip club early day
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
I live to yravel man


Just got like 6 baggies of coke from a taxi driver here. Told him id pay him well.

I was sitting down last night listening to some live mysic a ****ing awesome band actually....and some crazy gribgo who looked like he never left the 80s challenged me to an arm wresting natch....we went 2 times.....first time he almost got my wrist down i vame back beat him....he wanted 2 times and was angry hut me in my forehead....again he got me down almost but i came back and man all my adreanaline i guess started rushing i screamed as i slammed hus fist into the table i ****ing jumped up and flipped the table over celebrating. Lol was a lot of fun actually......i beat him and dominated gim but i noticed he stole my mecican girl...on the sly...i left and ended up with some other mexican girl and a bag of coke this morning....i ran oit and went to the atm and got the taxi to hook me up....about to go to a strip club early day
Umm...so snorting coke is something to be proud of and brag about?

SMFH
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
Im high asf right now man. I really dgaf.
You'll give a fvck if that sh!t was laced with fentanyl. Or maybe not cause you'll just be dead.

No way in the world if I did that I would randomly trust some dude driving a taxi cab in a place I was at for a few days that I had no clue who he was or where he got it from.

To each their own tho.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
You'll give a fvck if that sh!t was laced with fentanyl. Or maybe not cause you'll just be dead.

No way in the world if I did that I would randomly trust some dude driving a taxi cab in a place I was at for a few days that I had no clue who he was or where he got it from.

To each their own tho.

Nah man. Its straight stuff. Dont bring your paranoid energy into my world. I live in a higher vibration.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
which kind of work do you do?
which kind of work do you do?



Im retired. Haven't worked in 3 years. Just hold a **** tonne of stocks and crypto now. Am buying some real estate soon. Made like 26k usd yesterday just trading. I have my up days and downs but overall im set long term now. Im not saying this to brag. But screw working for paychecks. No man can call me my boss.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
If I made a million bucks I would retire too, I don't need much to live on just give me my 5% div yield lol
Yeah man. You can live on that for sure. I tend to blow money like an idiot but am trying to change that. I have some passive income streams set up though. My financial targets are very high. I have a brother that i compete with and he keeps me in check because hes sober and super ambitious so im always playing catch up but we are neck and neck almost now.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
With the amount of people murdered by drug cartels in Mexico every year I don't think I would be out at a local club openly talking sh!t to people.

Sounds like a good way for a tourist to end up found chopped up in pieces in a dumpster.

You eventually will talk sh!t to the wrong person if you keep doing it enough.

Just saw this. Cartels dont care about tourists. I say what i say man. Let the chips fall. I never talked **** to someone who didn't deserve it though.
 

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
Not judging since I did a fair amount of it in my past, but coke severely damages your endocrine system and tanks your testosterone. A lot of the “low” in the days after is your body repairing damage to your gonads and restoring its hormonal balance.

I once bought a baggie of “coke” off a rando outside a bar in Greenwich Village. Let’s just say that was last time I ever did that. You just won Russian roulette with 5 loaded chambers. Cheers!
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,087
Just saw this. Cartels dont care about tourists. I say what i say man. Let the chips fall. I never talked **** to someone who didn't deserve it though.
Yeah OK. Bullets have eyes and only ever hit their intended targets right?

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I doubt anyone wants to shoot me. Im still celebrating my arm wrestling victory. Holy **** i needed that shot of adrenaline. 1 on 1 sports are the best....something very primal about it. It's like you beat a man and take away his manhood at the same time. Same feeling as combat sports.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Update: banged a smoking hot Mexican last night rejected 2 from before that i had seen around. The coke was good. It didnt kill me lol.

The ****ing clubs are sausage fest with really good looking young guys no homo...im 40 so its not easy competing with them on a basic looks level. Im rich compared to most of these bums though and throw money around when i need to.

But mainly i use dance game to seperate myself from the competition but **** these young rip guys are ****ing everywhere and out number girls by like X3 to X5 everytine i go out.

Let me tell you guys. Dont come here for women. Pretty much anywhere in Asia is X10 better. The females here have some serious entitlement and princess complexes. I know this is a tourist place but overall im disappointed with mexico. Dominican Republic was way better and more down to earth. This entire place feels like instagram in real life. The women think they are gods. I love rejecting these bitches for the hell of it though
 
Top